• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Before you ask a question about supplements...

will i get bigger even if i sometimes eat an unhealthy meal once a day maybe if I am taking supplements and work out hard still

Before you ask a supplement related question, you must understand that without a proper diet and a proper workout routine, a supplement will do nothing, the name itself should suggest that. Supplements will "supplement" an already solid background. If your diet is terrible, you will never see gains, and if you are not working out intelligently and intensely, you will also never see gains. If you are looking for a supplement to fix a problem, please read through our Diet & Nutrition forums (Diet & Nutrition - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) and our Training forums (Training - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) first.

couldn't of said it better if I tried! this.is on point!

Before you ask a supplement related question, you must understand that without a proper diet and a proper workout routine, a supplement will do nothing, the name itself should suggest that. Supplements will "supplement" an already solid background. If your diet is terrible, you will never see gains, and if you are not working out intelligently and intensely, you will also never see gains. If you are looking for a supplement to fix a problem, please read through our Diet & Nutrition forums (Diet & Nutrition - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) and our Training forums (Training - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) first.

So true...I work at a nutrition store and people come in with a McDonald's large frosty and want a diet pill that works in a week. Haha:hmmm:

But taking any Supplement is Excess amount is also effects the Body or may there is side effects also...

Haha, I just read through this thread.

Fantastic first post and great links, but oh man, what is with all the members with low post counts posting idiotic comments? Hilarious tho :clapping:

i heard there was a magic pill that you can take, then go eat some cake and ice cream sit on the sofa and the next day you look like freaking Lou Ferrigno..:roflmao:

but really great links and info.

some learn from others, some learn the hard way,,and some never learn

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely right, before ask a supplement related question, you should know understand basic things.

Great info about suppliments...:clapping:

100% right... they don't matter unless youbring the basics. Nutrition, Proper Training and Rest.

yes bro , just the same idea , only with right diet and suit exercise that supplement can help

Back