• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Before you ask a question about supplements...

nni

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Before you ask a supplement related question, you must understand that without a proper diet and a proper workout routine, a supplement will do nothing, the name itself should suggest that. Supplements will "supplement" an already solid background. If your diet is terrible, you will never see gains, and if you are not working out intelligently and intensely, you will also never see gains. If you are looking for a supplement to fix a problem, please read through our Diet & Nutrition forums (Diet & Nutrition - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) and our Training forums (Training - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) first.

Before you ask a supplement related question, you must understand that without a proper diet and a proper workout routine, a supplement will do nothing, the name itself should suggest that. Supplements will "supplement" an already solid background. If your diet is terrible, you will never see gains, and if you are not working out intelligently and intensely, you will also never see gains. If you are looking for a supplement to fix a problem, please read through our Diet & Nutrition forums (Diet & Nutrition - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) and our Training forums (Training - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum) first.
best shit ive heard all day.... so true...:thumb:

I really big on Supplements and knowing that they work when applied right... Though I completely agree with this...

exactly right mate, nothing beats a healthy diet, no smoking and no drinking. If you work hard, supplement right and eat well, you bound to make masssive gains

I agree. I was one of many who figured that supplements was the key to achieve my goals. I wanted to put on size eating about 2,000-2,500 cal a day,and I was doing contract work all day and then hitting the gym. I found out I was burning around 1,000 cal a day doing my work. Man there is absolutely no way to put on size doing what I was doing. I was told that I would need to eat around 4,000-4,500 cal a day to put on size. I learned the hard way and spent a lot of money to learn my lesson.

[FONT=&quot]What a nice way to share the article I really like it and here some suggestions I always wondered about energy expenditure. If you have only eating, say 1600 calories per day, you can only be burning 1600 (if you’re weight-stable). Then you wanted more energy so I would like to share you more documents which show you excellent details about diet, here[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is best source of big list of experienced [/FONT][FONT=&quot]surgeons[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and doctors. They can better advice what to need to eat and live.[/FONT]

what would be the best supplement to drink for a person who has hyper acidity? any idea about this?

anyone have an idea to how long 1-ad stays in your system to be able to show up on a urine test ?

one of mine friend, he's 19yr old, he eat on time, but could not increase his weight, he feel hungry after every 1 or 1 1/2 hr.

I really agreed through your views on use of Supplements and know that they work when applied right. If you are taking health supplement it require proper diet and consultation.

hello mate from my point of view i prefer to use natural supplements or products s they have no side effects and contains no chemicals. Natural diet keeps body healthy and strong.

Im starting my border patrol exam soon and looking into starting a workout with weights cardio and a good supplement routine.Inm pretty active and have free weights but havent used them in a whle. Im at 5ft 8 170 right now

Whats up fellow southlander. Your weight is fair for your height. I would consider looking in the diet and workout section. A lot of good stuff in there.This sticky was actually to advise people on the proper use of supps.You can get lots of advice in the other forums.When you do remember info info info. The more the better. Like end goals injuries and current diet current workout schedule of meals age just anything you can describe the better. Good luck

It may be.. one of my friend used natural supplement, it is working well for him.

Hello, I am Brazilian, I need some contact for reliable delivery of supplements for Brazil, can someone help?
need and lipo6black Jack3d and oxy elite pro, urgent!

I also agree that without a proper diet no one can do his better and no benefit's of his heavy exercise or any kind of the struggle's can make positive result's....

Acne is Multi-Factoria

Since acne is multi-factorial, addressing the skin problem from several angles including diet & lifestyle, acne vitamins or supplements, medications, professional skin care products and treatments is often required to obtain the best results.

For those over 40 and presumably past the “perils of puberty” acne is even more frustrating because environmental skin damage and dryness often complicate the condition.

Since acne is multi-factorial, addressing the skin problem from several angles including diet & lifestyle, acne vitamins or supplements, medications, professional skin care products and treatments is often required to obtain the best results.

Back