• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

im a newbie

eppagala

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi to everybody. Im new guy just joined today. Im 18 years old. Just started lifting a month ago. I want to know what are the supplements that are appropriate for me, which one works, and when is the right time to take them. I just started taking GNC sports vita pack few days ago. I'm 5/3 weighing 140 pounds.

My Goals for 4-6 months: build my base as a bodybuilder to prevent injury.

I want to find out if CLA really works for me and for everybody.
Starting next week I will take CLA supplements and to find out if it makes a difference.

Experimenting which supplements work for me. I will post my regular transformation every two weeks if there will be a difference. Wish me luck.

Great opening post epp :clapping:

If you’re interested in supplements I'd be more then happy to get you up to date and going in the right direction. Before I'd go out and buy any supplements remember eating properly is a lot better then any supplement so try and spend your money there first. If possible before purchasing research the ingredients in the products first and not just take what they say in magazines or product labels. If you have any ideas on products I’ll post threads or research about them if you like.

i would love to learn what should i eat/drink before and after workout.

supplements
what supplement are good for me? when will i take it?

Great opening post epp :clapping:

If you???re interested in supplements I'd be more then happy to get you up to date and going in the right direction. Before I'd go out and buy any supplements remember eating properly is a lot better then any supplement so try and spend your money there first. If possible before purchasing research the ingredients in the products first and not just take what they say in magazines or product labels. If you have any ideas on products I???ll post threads or research about them if you like.

i would love to learn what should i eat/drink before and after workout.

supplements
what supplement are good for me? when is the best time to take it?

Back