• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet Plans - Please help!

still_lookin85

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello:
I'm a college student and I work part/full time on midnights. I sleep 4-8 hours a day. Since I've spent most of my time either working or school, I've gained a lot of fat in the past few years. I'm 23, at about 190 lbs and 5'2. I started doing some cardio, but I aslo need to change my diet.

The requirements are the following:
** Able to make quickly (I don't have much time throughout the day, and if I have to make it, I want it made fast)
** Not too expensive (I can spend up to $100 a week)
** Ability to make in small quantities if needed(no kids, just girlfriend)
** Won't spoil in the fridge if I make large quantities

Meat (Chicken, Beef, Turkey), Breads, Potatoes, and Rice

Dislikes:
Any pork/ham, most fish (besides tuna, which I eat sparingly).

What would be good recipes I could cook? Are there any take-out/fast food places that I could quickly grab something that won't be too unhealthy? What about mail order food programs?

Thanks in advance!

You didnt gain weight because of the working and school and lack of exercise. You gained weight because you ate too many calories. I don't have much time but eat what you like as long as you track your calories. Screw mailed in food, and there are plenty of healthy "fast food" items at just about any place nowadays. Again, the calories is what matters. Get ready to track them and your weight.

What does your typical diet look like.
Go ahead and go here as well. FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

Bump!

Winter break seems like a good time to start up an exercise regime.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey there - please read the link in my sig on getting started.

Post up what your macros are and we'll take it from there.

Back