• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

'Most Dangerous' Neighborhoods In US Ranked

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now I understand the meaning behind Busylivin....he's busy dodging bullets so that he can live another day.

'Most Dangerous' Neighborhoods In US Ranked - Family News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

4 Chicago Neighborhoods Make List

Chicago has the dubious distinction of holding four places on a list of the 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in the nation.
Using crime data compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, NeighborhoodScout.com made a list of areas with the highest predicted rates of violent crime in the United States.
The nation's worst neighborhood, according to the study, is in Cincinnati.

Here is the list:
Cincinnati, Ohio (Central Pky./Liberty St.)
Chicago (State St./Garfield Blvd.)
Miami, Fla. (7th Ave./North River Dr.)
Jacksonville, Fla. (Beaver St./Broad St.)
Baltimore (North Ave./Belair Rd.)
Kansas City, Mo. (Bales Ave./30th St.)
Memphis, Tenn. (Warford St./Mount Olive Rd.)
Kansas City, Mo. (Forest Ave./41st St.)
Dallas, Texas (Route 352/Scyene Rd.)
Richmond, Va. (Church Hill)
Memphis, Tenn. (Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.)
Dallas, Texas (2nd Ave./Hatcher St.)
Springfield, Ill. (Cook St./11th St.)
St. Louis (14th St./Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.)
Little Rock, Ark. (Roosevelt Rd./Bond St.)
Philadelphia (Broad St./Dauphin St.)
Tampa, Fla. (Amelia Ave./Tampa St.)
New York City (St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.)
Chicago (66th St./Yale Ave.)
Baltimore (Orleans St./Front St.)
Cleveland (Cedar Ave./55th St.)
Orlando, Fla. (East-West Expy/Orange Blossom Trl.)
Detroit (Mount Elliott St./Palmer Ave.)
Chicago (Wallace St./58th St.)
Chicago (Winchester, Ave./60th St.)

All inner city ghetto's I'm presuming.

I was counting to see how many times I saw "Martin Luther King" in those street names.

What was that old Chris Rock Joke?

I accidentally got off the subway there once and was walking around. After about 15min. and a lot of really strange looks, I got back on the train and went to where I needed to go.

patrick

#2 bad place is where Chicago is trying to place the olympics at:roflmao:

I can't believe Canarsie (Brooklyn, NY) isnt on there.

I can't believe Canarsie (Brooklyn, NY) isnt on there.

Yeah I could think of a few neighborhoods/projects in Brooklyn that I wouldn't walk through at night but I haven't really been to other areas of the US so I can't really compare. I've heard stories though that Chicago is pretty bad, like cars on fire in the street and its not that big of a deal bad. Don't know how much truth there is to it, but its what I heard.

East New York is a hell hole that still stuck in the 80's crack era.

a couple of people from LA thought NYC was tame compared to them......good.

East New York is a hell hole that still stuck in the 80's crack era.

a couple of people from LA thought NYC was tame compared to them......good.

I don't know Mino.... they both seem like such a wonderful place to live!

Both occupied with harmless locals, who are happy to lend a helpful helping hand to the lost visitor.:D

YouTube Video

Oh, oh....is this the start of east coast, west coast gansta post rap war!!
:box:

IML Gear Cream!
NYC has changed from what is was back in the 70's and 80's.
It was really, really bad with the gangs and drugs but now it's a lot better than it was.
You still have bad spots but nothing like the past.
It's funny because now they brought that crips and bloods bullshit from LA and the Mexican gangs are getting bigger here...so I imagine in a few years if they don't put a stop to it, it will get worse.

I had no idea the crips and bloods found their way to NY, why that really sucks!

What about the latin kings, are they as big as they used to be ? For awhile there wasn't that the most feared gang in all of NY. Or maybe that was all hype, so people in LA could think there was someplace else worse ?

They are bad but I think the older gangs before them were worse.

I accidentally got off the subway there once and was walking around. After about 15min. and a lot of really strange looks, I got back on the train and went to where I needed to go.

patrick

Not for long, it gets whiter and whiter by the day. Spanish Harlem which was once Puerto Ricans is now populated by Mexicans.

Not for long, it gets whiter and whiter by the day. Spanish Harlem which was once Puerto Ricans is now populated by Mexicans.

I ask how is mexican any whiter then puerto rican?????????

if any thing there darker. so technically wudnt that make new york blackeR?

I ask how is mexican any whiter then puerto rican?????????

if any thing there darker. so technically wudnt that make new york blackeR?

The location P-Funk is talking about is Black Harlem but now you see Anglos. Those brownstones in Harlem go for over a million dollars.
Spanish Harlem was once full of Italians before the Puerto Ricans came in the 50's or 60's.

2 different stories, what I was getting at was how fast nieghborhoods change here.

The Mexicans I see in NYC look Indian, not European like you see in TV.
Puerto Ricans can be white, Black or tanned.

East NY is very ghetto. I worked there for a long time and my brother still works there, its definitely on the top of my list of neighborhoods not to walk through alone at night.

Yeah the neighborhoods change real fast. Within my short lifetime Bensonhurst went from a very Italian neighborhood to more Latino/Chinese while all the Italians seemed to move to Staten Island and New Jersey. Harlem is turning around now from what I hear, as well. I remember driving out to Spanish Harlem to pick up weed, it was some of the best weed you could find and all you had to do was pull up to bodega's or just guys standing there on the corner and ask for some "water." I remember this guy sent me around a corner into an alley with another guy behind a fence who passed me the weed through a hole while I passed the money through a different hole. It was like something out of a movie.

Now its like the city is spilling over from the 'main and trendy' parts and the adjacent areas are exploding because people want to live close by but can't afford the city prices. Williamsburg and Park Slope are really blowing up as far as property value. Thats only Brooklyn, I'm sure its happening in all neighborhoods that are close to the city.

East NY is very ghetto. I worked there for a long time and my brother still works there, its definitely on the top of my list of neighborhoods not to walk through alone at night.
I hate that place.
I remember this guy sent me around a corner into an alley with another guy behind a fence who passed me the weed through a hole while I passed the money through a different hole. It was like something out of a movie
Now that's old school. I remember seeing a bunch of these as a kid.
N Williamsburg and Park Slope are really blowing up as far as property value. Thats only Brooklyn, I'm sure its happening in all neighborhoods that are close to the city.
I lived in Williamsburg for a bit, that place was pretty bad too but I had a huge 3 bedroom apartment with tall ceilings and a view of the Empire State building for only $550.00 a month back in 1988.
Now that apartment is going for $2000.00 a month and it's all artists living there now.

IML Gear Cream!
It is unbelievable that Camden, NJ didn't make that list.... Trust me, Camden is as bad or worse then any of the places listed. In 2004 it was ranked the most dangerous city in the US, Detroit second. I doubt if much has changed.

I don't know Mino.... they both seem like such a wonderful place to live!

Both occupied with harmless locals, who are happy to lend a helpful helping hand to the lost visitor.:D

YouTube Video

:barf:

Sentence 1: I'm from east new york, where the guns do the talking,
"Veeh cool, veeh bad, blah-blah-blah"

Sentence 2: Oh all my condolences to my poor friends who lost their lives in the struggle... (because the guns did the talking)

:geewhiz:

:loser:

It is unbelievable that Camden, NJ didn't make that list.... Trust me, Camden is as bad or worse then any of the places listed. In 2004 it was ranked the most dangerous city in the US, Detroit second. I doubt if much has changed.

Sorry but I went through there and it was bad, I mean people talk about NYC being bad but you can't even drive there. They will take your care in a second.

:barf:

Sentence 1: I'm from east new york, where the guns do the talking,
"Veeh cool, veeh bad, blah-blah-blah"

Sentence 2: Oh all my condolences to my poor friends who lost their lives in the struggle... (because the guns did the talking)

:geewhiz:

:loser:

Very ironicle, yes indeed.

Come on though Monk, you know that was poetry tantamount to the works of Homer, or maybe it was closer to the writings of Ali ? :confused:

Sorry but I went through there and it was bad, I mean people talk about NYC being bad but you can't even drive there. They will take your care in a second.
True dat. An co-worker of mine was coming home from a wedding in Philly, took a wrong turn and ended up in Camden. The first light he came to he was car jacked.

Hey Jersey.......don't bring my city into the mix............:mooh:

Detroit is fun loving family friendy area.....just look on youtube for the corrupt city council videos and "wonderful" (prior) mayor....

:roflmao:

Back