• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gym Instructor Turns Junk Food Addict

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fat Arizona Fitness Instructor Paul PFunk Addicted To Junk Food After Dodgy Diet | World News | Sky News

An Arizona fitness instructor, who gained more than 105 pounds in four months as part of an experiment, says he is now hooked on junk food.

15285137.jpg

phoenix model P-Funk before and after his junk food diet

Paul Funk, 32, a former model, went on his binge-eating escapade so he could understand his fat gym clients better.
To gain weight, he ate kebabs and fry-ups, as well as bacon, chips and chocolate milk and went from 175lbs stones in January to his present weight of 280lbs.
PFunk gave up exercise and now feels physically terrible.

"I feel down. I don't feel like doing anything. I used to eat lean meat and veg, now I've got a taste for biscuits and fizzy drinks. It's tough to break the cycle," he admitted.
The former underwear model, who has strutted his stuff on the catwalks of Milan IronMagazine and Tokyo , said he had tried to do the experiment as carefully as possible, having regular blood pressure and health checks.

Despite the checks there are still potential risks such as liver disease, Erectile dysfunction or heart problems, health experts say.
But P-Funk, from Arizona, is not planning to stay his current size for long.
He aims to begin a diet in July and, together with his extra-plump clients, be lean and mean by Christmas.

Last edited:
:roflmao:

Well, this stunt was successful. I would have never heard of him.

classic!

patrick

Kebabs aren't junk food are they?

4 months, sure he's not pregnant?

That guy should be given a huge prize for his great sacrifice!

That guy should be given a huge prize for his great sacrifice!

I asked around and Googled to see if he's eligible for the Nobel Peace prize but he just falls short of winning one.

Yeah thats a pretty good publicity stunt to say the least, I'll use that as an excuse for my becoming a fat ass too! I just want to be able to sympathize with the fatties.

Min0, nice little inserts as always.

Kebabs aren't junk food are they?

4 months, sure he's not pregnant?

We have lots of great Turkish places around Brooklyn. When I had money, I'd have chicken gyro/kebab plates fairly regularly and didn't consider it a cheat. I'd opt for the chicken because lamb is fatty and I'm not a huge fan anyway. They do use fattier parts of the chicken but I would not consider it junk food by far. I lost the first 15 out of 20 or so pounds, eating that stuff probably once a week or so and I only stopped because I'm broke.

Back