25% Off Black Friday Sale

Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10/10 Programs In Cable News

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thumbs up Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10/10 Programs In Cable News

Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10 Out Of 10 Programs In Cable News For 2nd Quarter... On Pace To Be Network's Best Year Ever...

The O'reilly Factor 3,191,000
    Hannity 2,345,000
    Glenn Beck 2,053,000
    On The Record W/greta 1,950,000
    Special Report W/bret Baier 1,889,000
    Fox Report/shep Smith 1,783,000
    The O'reilly Factor (rpt) 1,579,000
    America's Newsroom Bill Hemmer & Megyn Kelly 1,399,000
    Your World W/neil Cavuto 1,389,000
    Studio B W/shep Smith 1,169,000

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

why would you care about anything Fox news reports?

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Probably because they are tired of fawning by the rest of the media.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

10 out of 10 = Zero, so they are nothing.....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ten of ten out of the top ten spots

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Glen Beck did an awesome piece yesterday about Cap and Trade. This bill should scare everyone in the country. If it doesn't, you are totally blind. If it passes, we may be standing in line for rationed everyday things we need to live on....bread, gas ect.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

who gives a foul smelling, raunchy, nasty, bloody, puss-filled shit?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    who gives a foul smelling, raunchy, nasty, bloody, puss-filled shit?
    You should probably get that checked out dude.....
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Glen Beck did an awesome piece yesterday about Cap and Trade. This bill should scare everyone in the country. If it doesn't, you are totally blind. If it passes, we may be standing in line for rationed everyday things we need to live on....bread, gas ect.
    Link?
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

[QUOTE=Prince;1910270]why would you care about anything Fox news reports?[/QUOTE

It's a Ultra conservative network.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danzik17 View Post
    You should probably get that checked out dude.....

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    It isnt news, but it makes for great advertising.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by busyLivin View Post
    Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10 Out Of 10 Programs In Cable News For 2nd Quarter... On Pace To Be Network's Best Year Ever...

The O'reilly Factor 3,191,000
    Hannity 2,345,000
    Glenn Beck 2,053,000
    On The Record W/greta 1,950,000
    Special Report W/bret Baier 1,889,000
    Fox Report/shep Smith 1,783,000
    The O'reilly Factor (rpt) 1,579,000
    America's Newsroom Bill Hemmer & Megyn Kelly 1,399,000
    Your World W/neil Cavuto 1,389,000
    Studio B W/shep Smith 1,169,000
    I have been watching FOX out of curiosity as I've visiting the US, and I must honestly say - partisanship aside - I'm not a Dem or Repub,

that FOX news is very terrible. Lots of "weazal words," people speaking as "FOX news contributors" but we don't know their area of expertise.

Lots of abstract generalizations, used adjectives and abstract nouns.

FOX news may be number 1. But it's still a niche market. It's a narrow market.

The Internet and many cable channels compete for TV.

I do not see the FOX viewership every growing enough to be influential.

It's a challenge to find objective, in-depth and informative news anywhere, on TV.

I see TV news going in the the same as newspapers.

If you want to inform yourself, read, don't listen or watch. And choose your sources carefully, and check their citations, and also those that disagree them them.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Excellent points, Smooth.

Rep Points

I watch Fox News 4 or so times a week, mostly Fox and Friends, but also Shep on occasion. While I think their delivery is lacking (They sound like whiners), their content is good. They bring things to people's attention and ask questions that I feel are important. Honestly, at this point I can't tell if he is posturing or not, but Obama appears to be quite a bit more liberal than I thought, and the transparency he promised is not happening. Don't get me wrong I still like my vote, we could not have gone through another 4-8 years of continued Bush policies, I am just not giving him the pass everyone else seems to be giving him. I would consider Romney in 2012, and I would 100% vote Huckabee regardless of what happens with the economy. If Sarah Palin is somehow involved in any fashion other than as emcee, I am going to kill myself.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

Most of the shows listed are basically talk shows where people are discussing ideas and offering opinions rather than simply delivering a stream of facts. I actually think this is a good thing. They bring up viewpoints and cover stories other networks won't.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maybe it's because they're not doing Michael Jackson Idolatry every show? Just a theory....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

primeau

Rep Points

I watch PBS and BBC for my news...I used to watch Brit Hume on Fox everyday, but he isn't on anymore So no more for me.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Maybe it's because they're not doing Michael Jackson Idolatry every show? Just a theory....
    naw-it will come. Trust me. Every fucking channel on SiriusXM is doing shit. I cant stand it. I hate the fucker.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danzik17 View Post
    Link?
    Nah, don't have one. I just watch it on tv live. Not sure if there is a tape of it or not.