IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

The Ask Manic Your Drug Questions Thread:Part 3,4,5

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The Ask Manic Your Drug Questions Thread:Part 3,4,5

To begin I will admit my favorite chemical is Mescaline, I've never in my life seen Stop Lights that looked as delicious as I did while on it.

Let me be your Shaman.....

Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Okay, recently, I acquired some Diprivan. I'm not at liberty to discuss how I obtained this substance, just that I have acquired it.

Anyway my question is: Is this an effective sleep aid ? My connec. er, doctor, tells me it is. Says, 'I'll sleep for what seems like an eternity'. Is this true?

If this is true, wouldn't I've been better served buying a dime bag of heroin ?

End of the world
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just obtained something called placebos. How many should I take and do they need to be cycled?

Amor Fati

Rep Points

IronAddict, they use that stuff to induce general anasthesia and as a sedative for intubated patients. Damn right you'll sleep for an eternity, just make sure you wake up big guy!

I've never done mescaline or LSD but I absolutely love mushrooms. I do that stuff so infrequently that I never have a steady connection and when the opportunity/mood strikes its impossible to get your hands on any.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yanick View Post
    IronAddict, they use that stuff to induce general anasthesia and as a sedative for intubated patients. Damn right you'll sleep for an eternity, just make sure you wake up big guy!
    Ohhh, I see. Then I guess the heroin would be safer. At least a bit more comfortable.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is marijuana a drug?
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    To begin I will admit my favorite chemical is Mescaline, I've never in my life seen Stop Lights that looked as delicious as I did while on it.

Let me be your Shaman.....

Is this you as a kid, Manic ?

Sounds like something you would say...

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

where can i get a nice cup of soma?

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    Okay, recently, I acquired some Diprivan. I'm not at liberty to discuss how I obtained this substance, just that I have acquired it.

Anyway my question is: Is this an effective sleep aid ? My connec. er, doctor, tells me it is. Says, 'I'll sleep for what seems like an eternity'. Is this true?

If this is true, wouldn't I've been better served buying a dime bag of heroin ?
    If you're looking for a spiritual experience then this drug may give you some dream state induced visions, especially on that edge of reality where you are just starting to come out of the deep sleep......... Heroin is a cruel mistress not to be trifled with, addiction is way too common with such a drug.....I recommend Opium over heroin anyday, it's a very unique experience...you don't feel as shitty after it wears off, or at least I didn't, as you do when heroin wears off.
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat View Post
    I just obtained something called placebos. How many should I take and do they need to be cycled?
    It depends on your carb intake, those "sugar pills" contain empty calories so proceed with caution if on a cut.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've never done mescaline or LSD but I absolutely love mushrooms. I do that stuff so infrequently that I never have a steady connection and when the opportunity/mood strikes its impossible to get your hands on any.
    Mushrooms are a whole diff. trip from LSD or Mescaline, they all have their unique characteristics, I always felt that LSD was much more cerebral and the naturals like Mesc. and shrooms were more spiritual and I felt a connection with nature. Aldous Huxley described peyote as looking on the world as though through animated stained glass windows. I always felt that if anyone ever wanted to know what time would be likwe if we could slow it down or speed it up they should try hallucinogens. Sometimes I would be tripping so intensely that I felt like I'd been staring out the wall for hours but when I look at the time only 20 minutes had passed. Another time I was in a car doing 80 and I felt like I was going warp speed to a new dimension.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    You'll have to travel to a dystopian future to get the All-In-One Drug they use in Brave New World. If otherwise you mean real Soma aka carisoprodol the muscle relaxer my GF's mom had it for a while so its available by prescription usually for spasms.

There is also an ancient form from the middle east they speculate was probably a megadose of Ephedra.....

Amor Fati

Rep Points

Mushrooms are a whole diff. trip from LSD or Mescaline, they all have their unique characteristics, I always felt that LSD was much more cerebral and the naturals like Mesc. and shrooms were more spiritual and I felt a connection with nature. Aldous Huxley described peyote as looking on the world as though through animated stained glass windows. I always felt that if anyone ever wanted to know what time would be likwe if we could slow it down or speed it up they should try hallucinogens. Sometimes I would be tripping so intensely that I felt like I'd been staring out the wall for hours but when I look at the time only 20 minutes had passed. Another time I was in a car doing 80 and I felt like I was going warp speed to a new dimension.
    I've never tripped out really hard to the point where I hallucinated like mad but I have experienced some very cool closed eye visuals...they were almost religious experiences. One of the favorite things to do is just go lay down with some music in the background and close my eyes and see where my mind takes me when I'm on shrooms.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There is also an ancient form from the middle east they speculate was probably a megadose of Ephedra.....
    i meant this actually. it was on a documentary about india. early on as they discussed it they mentioned ephedra but toward the end of the show they mentioned a mixture of ephedra, marijuana, and opium that was used during religious rituals. online i found stuff saying it was ephedra and marijuana OR ephedra and opium. or perhaps a mushroom.

Soma

funny the link leads us to hawaii

interesting article, and i always suspected jesus turned water into wine by adding a mushroom.

The Magical and Ritual Use of Herbs - How-to-Guides & Manuals, magic, and Other
    Last edited by Little Wing; 07-03-2009 at 10:01 AM.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You'll have to travel to a dystopian future to get the All-In-One Drug they use in Brave New World. If otherwise you mean real Soma aka carisoprodol the muscle relaxer my GF's mom had it for a while so its available by prescription usually for spasms.

Hmmm, me thinks you take the divine fungus for that persistent eye twitch of yours?

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sagacious one,

I'm thinking of trying some CK1. Is this advisable ?

I've been accused on this board of smoking crack on more than one occasion, now thanks to the geniuses of big pharma, I can now do this without that awful stigma!

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sagacious one,

I'm thinking of trying some CK1. Is this advisable ?

I've been accused on this board of smoking crack on more than one occasion, now thanks to the geniuses of big pharma, I can now do this without that awful stigma!
    The only people I knew during my heavy years of Modern Shamanism were the Gay Boy Ravers with their rainbow shirts and scrawnt shoulders adorned with fairy-wings, their gaunt cheek bones glittered like they'd just done a bukkake film with Liberace.....if you value the elasticity of your sphincter I recommend refraining from such a concoction unless you are with a highly trusted group of individuals and well hydrated, then only in moderation.....

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i meant this actually. it was on a documentary about india. early on as they discussed it they mentioned ephedra but toward the end of the show they mentioned a mixture of ephedra, marijuana, and opium that was used during religious rituals. online i found stuff saying it was ephedra and marijuana OR ephedra and opium. or perhaps a mushroom.

Soma

funny the link leads us to hawaii

interesting article, and i always suspected jesus turned water into wine by adding a mushroom.

The Magical and Ritual Use of Herbs - How-to-Guides & Manuals, magic, and Other
    Hawaii is a great place for mushrooms so it doesn't surprise me the link leads to U of H, also we have some of the most open minded individuals living here, Last I looked 60% of the population identifies as an "Other" religion, Christianity at 29% is the second largest group followed by Buddhism at 11%.

Even though the "Moral Majority" would hate to admit it pschedelic chemicals have been used by the greatest societies for thousands of years, even in our day Bill Gates and Steve Jobs both were LSD experimenters.....

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    Is marijuana a drug?
    Was Philly voted the city with the Ugliest People in America? Of course it is, but so are the foods we eat. Everything we ingest effects our body chemistry therefore it should all be viewed as drugs. A person eating Micky D's all the time can begin to look like a strung out junkie, marijuana can be abused just like any drug of course. The thing is I and many others view pakalolo as less harmful than the saturated fats and corn syrup diets many Americans are on yet those people will talk about the evils of POT while stuffing their faces with grease laden food and washing it down with Soft Drinks slowly tipping them into the diabetic range. Then one day they'll get so fat their joints and backs will ache everyday so they'll start popping prescription drugs that are far more dangerous....yet they will still call weed a "Gateway Drug", ha! How did they enter into the drug game then, by using their own gateway of not taking care of their bodies, lack of will power and ignorance are gateways.....

Hell maybe one day after they realize that vicodin and oxycontin have fucked them up they'll be begging their doc for a Prescription Marijuana Card so they can manage pain with it and not feel like a slave to their drug because there is no chemical dependence on it, they can skip a few days and not go through withdrawals.......another benefit will be that they are more relaxed and find they aren't turning to comfort foods that made them fat every time they feel pressured and stressed out.....thus losing weight and actually aleviating the pains they had from being obese.....

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hmmm, me thinks you take the divine fungus for that persistent eye twitch of yours?
    My Third eye has been twitching since I was a young child, as far back as I can remember I always felt I was seeing the world different than others, then I started listening to psychedelic music and reading books based on such things and realized that my brain seems wired into a constant psychedelic mode. Then I tripped and realized that I might have some wires crossed that give me skewed perceptions it's like Picasso had a hand in designing my brain. I've always viewed things as though they were a Dali Painting, like seeing faces in normal scenes, we took a lot of long car trips I recall the backs of cars all formed demonic robot faces, glowing red eyes and sneering bumbers.....learning at a young age not to say anything because my Mom would freak out and take me to the doctor to see if I was crazy, him telling her that it's common for dyslexics to have wild imaginations....It's like I'm on a mild dose of shrooms all the time....

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've never tripped out really hard to the point where I hallucinated like mad but I have experienced some very cool closed eye visuals...they were almost religious experiences. One of the favorite things to do is just go lay down with some music in the background and close my eyes and see where my mind takes me when I'm on shrooms.
    I recommend at least once in your life taking a large dose of something and sitting in a dark silent room, trip on your own mind, those have always been the most eye opening journeys for me. Your own heartbeat and blood rushing through your head will be all the music you'll need, then the soundtrack will be sprinkled with melodies either created through synesthesia or outside sounds like an AC or fridge kicking on or a neighbors stereo/tv, you might brush your arm hairs lightly on accident and think you heard someone strum a harp. You will never have seen darkness in such bright colors I guarantee.....

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How would you like to Trip in the last hours of your human life? That's the way Aldous went, he had his wife intramuscularly inject and then set adrift and passed away peacefully......

Amor Fati

Rep Points

Manic, you ever tried DXM (I believe thats the name of it)?

Pew Pew

Rep Points

My Third eye has been twitching since I was a young child, as far back as I can remember I always felt I was seeing the world different than others, then I started listening to psychedelic music and reading books based on such things and realized that my brain seems wired into a constant psychedelic mode. Then I tripped and realized that I might have some wires crossed that give me skewed perceptions it's like Picasso had a hand in designing my brain. I've always viewed things as though they were a Dali Painting, like seeing faces in normal scenes, we took a lot of long car trips I recall the backs of cars all formed demonic robot faces, glowing red eyes and sneering bumbers.....learning at a young age not to say anything because my Mom would freak out and take me to the doctor to see if I was crazy, him telling her that it's common for dyslexics to have wild imaginations....It's like I'm on a mild dose of shrooms all the time....
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's called imagination and we all have one.
    Some just know how to bend it to their will more than others.

That being said, i have tripped on shrooms 3-4 times and lsd once.

Rep Points

Blunts, joints, bowls or bongs?
    17 years old.
    155lbs
    Weight goal : 165lbs

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RasPlasch View Post
    Butter, salad dressing, olive oil

Pew Pew

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RasPlasch View Post
    I'll always pick the blunt if it's an option.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The only people I knew during my heavy years of Modern Shamanism were the Gay Boy Ravers with their rainbow shirts and scrawnt shoulders adorned with fairy-wings, their gaunt cheek bones glittered like they'd just done a bukkake film with Liberace.....if you value the elasticity of your sphincter I recommend refraining from such a concoction unless you are with a highly trusted group of individuals and well hydrated, then only in moderation.....
    Lol'd

Yes, I value the air tight seal, I will abstain.