• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100mg Dbol

Jhenn518

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, I just got a pack of 100 capsules of Dbol 100mg per capsule and was curious about dosage. Most everything I’ve read is 20-50mg max per day. Do you honestly think there is truly 100mg in each or is there a difference between capsules and pill? I didn’t buy them online, got them from a local that I trust from previous experience.

Are you sure that isn't Anadrol? I remember a guy who was incredibly developed, that would either do 200-300mg of Anadrol or 100mg of dbol - so if they are truly 100mg of dbol in a capsule I would say that is an incredibly irresponsible underground lab to be producing an unusable dose like that.

IP Pharma used to produce 50mg dbol (tablet not capsule) which was legitimate, but that still should be cut up.

Hey all, I just got a pack of 100 capsules of Dbol 100mg per capsule and was curious about dosage. Most everything I’ve read is 20-50mg max per day. Do you honestly think there is truly 100mg in each or is there a difference between capsules and pill? I didn’t buy them online, got them from a local that I trust from previous experience.
I doubt that its accurately dosed. If it is you will know by the nose bleeds and back pumps… I would pop them open and switch them to 10mg caps and see if they work then at 10mg 5x ED

Nonsense, some kind of crap. Take 30-50mg of Dbol daily (with food if you can) for a cycle of 4-6 weeks. Stick within that cycle, as its toxic trait (as like Anabol) and damaging effects to your liver are increased when taken beyond 6 weeks and in high dosages.

Back