• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Staying Lean II

IML Gear Cream!
hey Tp! Thanks a bunch for that! Yes it does make a lot of sense. I meant to ask you about my running question..just kept forgetting so I am glad you saw the question!!
Thanks sweetie!

Last night I jogged/sprinted/walked for 2 miles on treadmill
then did bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, 40 pushups (with rest in between), overhead press, and my abs.

I had to cut my workout a tad short to make this homemade chicken caserole (crap) for my husband..it takes FOREVER to make! But he loved it so its worth it! :)

sooo far today ..
I have had 5 eggwhites, 1 tbsp of nat. pb, and 1/2 cup (dry) oatmeal.

for my 10am snack I brought 3 slices of turkeybreast, and lunch will be a grilled chicked salad (dry) from next door.. they always make the chicken perfecto! ;)

Where are you getting the turkey breast from?

Oh its yummy girl! I get it at the deli at Randalls.. They cut it up for me in sandwhich slices! I like the Sarah Lee brand! Yum!!!

Can I pipe in and mention Whole Foods again? They have a wonderful Lemon Thyme Turkey Breast in thier prepared foods case. Of course, the selection here may be different than the selection there, but I would assume they either have that or something similar. It's really good, and very 'Whole'. :)

Cool! thanks Miss L! I will have to look for it when I go there again!

Yeah, just like Luna bars.

TP, WTF are you talking about? Just because you and I disagree on the value of Luna Bars, you think I don't know anything about nutrition?

Oh jeez, here we go again....

I hereby retract my former statement. Any names used were purely fictional and not intended to represent an actual individual. Objects are closer than they may appear. Do not operate heavy machinery after consuming....

C'mon sis, even P knew it was a joke!

You are very knowledgable on nutrition and on exercise. Your dedication is terrific. I had not intent or desire to undercut that. I was merely picking up on your stressing WHOLE foods today and the other day you were complaining you ate too many bars. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH the luna bar per se. I could have said designer bar.

Jeez, talk about hitting a nerve....

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Twin Peak
Oh jeez, here we go again....

I hereby retract my former statement. Any names used were purely fictional and not intended to represent an actual individual. Objects are closer than they may appear. Do not operate heavy machinery after consuming....

C'mon sis, even P knew it was a joke!

You are very knowledgable on nutrition and on exercise. Your dedication is terrific. I had not intent or desire to undercut that. I was merely picking up on your stressing WHOLE foods today and the other day you were complaining you ate too many bars. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH the luna bar per se. I could have said designer bar.

Jeez, talk about hitting a nerve....

I think you knew the second you hit 'submit' that I would get annoyed at that statement. But thanks for the clarification, although it was a bit wordy.

They were talking about turkey, and I know for a fact that the turkey that I speak of is much better than sandwich meat. Which is better than eating a bar or shake, if you have the choice.

Case closed! Or do you object?

Oh my gosh!!!! you guys stop it!!

HE WAS JOKING MISS LEDIX!! Let it go!! :)

Did I say case closed, or not? :):) Happy! Happy! Me! Me! Happy!!

So... Princess... is it raining at your end of town???

Originally posted by Princess
Oh my gosh!!!! you guys stop it!!

HE WAS JOKING MISS LEDIX!! Let it go!! :)

Gotta love P!

Yes, let's talk about weather, please....

Do any of you guys live in the area where that baby was stolen out of the van?

Butterfly.. nope not raining here what about u?
Miss L~ That was probably a really bad part of houston where that happend! We do have some shitty areas here...and then a LOT of Super nice areas! ;)

I think Abilene is closer to FG...

Princess, why get so worked up about getting to work late? If it's due to the weather and traffic, not much you can do about it. :)

Heya NT! Oh I didn't care about getting here late..I just hate hate hate driving in bad rain...not Mad Hate..a SCARED hate..cause my car is sooo low (camero)... BUT I AM MUCH HAPPIER NOW!! ;) and its already 10:30!!:)

How are you today cutie?

It's raining hard here right now.

8/15/02

M1: 8am~ just a luna bar (grabbed as running out the door cause we had super sucky rain and needed to get on the road)
M2: 10:30am~ (never had this before..got it by the tuna @ the store) Canned hormel breast of chicken In water..No salt added)
22.5 protein, 0 carb, 2.5 fat, 125 cal. sugar 0g) Yea me..it don't taste THAT bad either)

M3: 4 slices of turkey breast, 5 little broccli stems, 4 carrots, 13 peanuts, orange

M4: 2 tbsp of Nat pb on one reduced fat ritz cracker (luv these sorry)

M5: 5 oz. of lemon chicken (made last night), 1/2 cup of brown rice, 1 cup of green beans, 14 peanuts :)

5 liters of WATER IS MY GOAL TODAY.. but soo far I have only had 1 liter, (plus 12oz. at home) :)

Really Fade!! IT was Raining super hard my entire drive in today..took forever.. now its just drizzling...

SLEEPING WEATHER! :)

Originally posted by Princess
Really Fade!! IT was Raining super hard my entire drive in today..took forever.. now its just drizzling...

SLEEPING WEATHER! :)
Absolutely! He slept late cause he thought it was earlier then it really was and I didn't get up til 8:30!!! I love sleeping when it's all dark and rainy outside.

Hey they actually activated the Emergency Broadcast System this morning for League City... they got 5 inches this morning and expected to get 2 more by noon!!!

I sure hope they cancel Cory's football practice today :eek: :scared:

Heya Butterfly!! ITs pouring hear now AGAIN!
I love sleeping when its dark and rainy outside too!! lucky Matt just woke up!!

I heard about league city on the radio! That sucks!!!

Yeah, I heard about the 2 hour drive into work for you guys on the radio, too. That REALLY sucks!!!

hell ya girl! IT SUCKED! Since my car is sooo low I was going all kinds of different ways to get here! Westheimer was a STANDSTILL!! Yep.. I left my apartment at 7:30.. and got here at 9:32 :)

YUKKO! Usually its just a 25 min. drive! Or less! Oh well.. I am safe now! :)

Back