• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Time Steroid User Needs Help

Lost John

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started my first cycle ever a month ago and I am doing 500 of TC a week.
I am also using 10cc of HGH.

I am starting to get Man Boobs! I wanted a big chest. Just not like this!

Any Advise? Please!

Stats? PCT? Diet? Gyno? 10cc HGH? I don't know where do begin. Man boobs? Take some nolva and stop whatever the hell else you are doing.

/V

This thread should be made a sticky for all the beginners thinking of taking drugs without doing research!

your simply Fked!! go get some lab work and swallow some nolvadex in the mean time!

new to starting stack need some help with figuring out a stack for myself. i was told Anadrol 100mg per day nolvadex 20mg per day and PgH as recomended on bottle. Open to opinions and suggestions please.

weight:160 12% bodyfat
working out n everything for 3 1/2 years
No cycle expierience
eat about 3,000-5,000 calories daily

weight:160 12% bodyfat
working out n everything for 3 1/2 years
No cycle expierience
eat about 3,000-5,000 calories daily

Wait 6-10 years, then if you're still interested try a test only cycle, in the meantime try different programs designed to meet the goals you have and focus on diet and good recovery.

Wait 6-10 years, then if you're still interested try a test only cycle, in the meantime try different programs designed to meet the goals you have and focus on diet and good recovery.
yes i agree

I started my first cycle ever a month ago and I am doing 500 of TC a week.
I am also using 10cc of HGH.

I am starting to get Man Boobs! I wanted a big chest. Just not like this!

Any Advise? Please!
OMG,LOL!!ROFLMFAO!!I almost spit water on my monitor but choked it down instead.:roflmao:

if i used anadrol what would i stack it with

nothing
do not use it
YOU ARE 19

you have a shitload of natural testosterone and growth potential.
Use that. Wait until your natural test production starts to drop off (around age 26) then start considering a cycle.

Jonesy, do you remember what I told you about being too young? You sent me a PM and I am gave you the same answers the guys here are giving you. I encourage you to wait a few years.

You are 160 lbs. for God's sake, unless you are 4 ft. tall, your diet/training methods are way off. Especially if you have only been training for 3+ years. I'll say it again, work on your diet and up your caloric intake with clean and healthy food, and that's far better than any kind of AAS out there.

Think about it man, if you don't want to take my word, ask anyone else with a little AAS common sense. Good luck.

/V

nothing
do not use it
YOU ARE 19

you have a shitload of natural testosterone and growth potential.
Use that. Wait until your natural test production starts to drop off (around age 26) then start considering a cycle.

Listen man, if you really are set into getting big, its simple! go to a rejuvination clinic, mostly in florida. And get yourself a legal prep for testosterone therapy. with andriol you will not get any gyno sides. Just follow the doctors instruction!! you will gain wieght from muscle mass in just a few weeks. just dont get stupid and abuse!!!!! the cost is just under $700 for a few cycles worth. Dont stack anything for know. just take it as directed till you start seeing how your body reacts to aas therapy. And do work out hard, not just 3 time a week for 30 minutes. That wont cut it!! and eat like a beast/ sleep like a beast!!!

Listen man, if you really are set into getting big, its simple! go to a rejuvination clinic, mostly in florida. And get yourself a legal prep for testosterone therapy. with andriol you will not get any gyno sides. Just follow the doctors instruction!! you will gain wieght from muscle mass in just a few weeks. just dont get stupid and abuse!!!!! the cost is just under $700 for a few cycles worth. Dont stack anything for know. just take it as directed till you start seeing how your body reacts to aas therapy. And do work out hard, not just 3 time a week for 30 minutes. That wont cut it!! and eat like a beast/ sleep like a beast!!!

WHAT!

Yes, ""what?"" Do you think illegal gear is the only thing that works, i don't think so!! Thinking your some self medicating guru is not the way to go. If you cant have an open conversation with your physician then its time to find another that is willing to hear you out. A lot people think that if they mention anabolic to there doctors there going to get in some type of trouble. To many guys taking self prescribe anabolic end up with hair lost to some extent, why go through that?? Get some real professional help and just cut the risk by alot. And cut it out with the I self medicate roid guru crap! I mean really, is it worth having testicles the size of a 2 year old and male pattern baldness. Side effects that you can avoid with professional help not street smart help!!!

Yes, ""what?"" Do you think illegal gear is the only thing that works, i don't think so!! Thinking your some self medicating guru is not the way to go. If you cant have an open conversation with your physician then its time to find another that is willing to hear you out. A lot people think that if they mention anabolic to there doctors there going to get in some type of trouble. To many guys taking self prescribe anabolic end up with hair lost to some extent, why go through that?? Get some real professional help and just cut the risk by alot. And cut it out with the I self medicate roid guru crap! I mean really, is it worth having testicles the size of a 2 year old and male pattern baldness. Side effects that you can avoid with professional help not street smart help!!!

That was worse than your first post! Please stop!

That was worse than your first post! Please stop!

I guess the truth hurts!! if I'm so wrong then please!!! do prove me wrong.Oh, but then again I'm sure there wont be a solid answer from anyone, except for street gibberish :loser2:

IML Gear Cream!
jorge, are you currently on male HRT?

jorge, are you currently on male HRT?

ADRIOL, DBOL & ARIMIDEX 4 WEEK CYCLES 4 WEEKS OFF. MAY DOES DEPENDS ON LAB RESULTS. I DO NOT TAKE UNLESS ALL LAB RESULTS ARE CLEARED BY MY PHYSICIAN. DURING CYCLE I GET LAB WORK EVERY 14 DAYS AND ADJUST DOSAGE AS SPECIFIED BY DOCTOR. IVE GAINED 30 POUNDS OF MUSCLE, NEVER HAD TESTICULAR SHRINKAGE OR ANY TYPE OF HAIR LOST. HAD ACNE ONCE AND HAD MY DOSAGE ADJUSTED. IVE BEEN ON FOR 2 YEARS AND SEEN GREAT RESULT. FROM 198 AT 2% BODY FAT TO 232 AT 9% BODY FAT. 32/5'9/232. THIS IS WHY I ADVOCATE 'TALK AND HAVE A GOOD OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU PHYSICIAN!!' I FIND THAT VITAL TO KEEP GOOD SOLID GAINS AND A GOOD OVERALL HEALTH WITH MINIMUM SIDE EFFECTS. AGAIN, I'M NOT TRYING TO PUT NO ONE DOWN, I JUST WISH PEOPLE WHERE MORE CAREFULLY WHEN SELF MEDICATING AND JUST DOSING BY THE SIT OF THERE PANTS. I FIND NOTHING WORSE THAN TO SEE GOOD POTENTIAL GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. TO MANY GUYS TAKING AAS HAVE MADE TO MANY MISTAKES, TO MANY RISK FOR THE END RESULT OF HAVING A MASTER PIECE OF A BODY. JUST BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF GETTING CAUGHT USING GEAR. REMEMBER A PHYSICIAN CANT REPORT YOU UNLESS YOUR GOING TO KILL, MAME ANOTHER PERSON. HELL, EVEN CRACKHEADS DON'T GET RATTED OUT BY DOCTORS, LOL. EVERY AAS USER IVE MET ARE ALL HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS WITH GOALS IN THERE LIVES NOT STREET JUNKIES ROBBING OTHER FOR THERE NEXT FIX. :thumb:

ADRIOL, DBOL & ARIMIDEX 4 WEEK CYCLES 4 WEEKS OFF. MAY DOES DEPENDS ON LAB RESULTS. I DO NOT TAKE UNLESS ALL LAB RESULTS ARE CLEARED BY MY PHYSICIAN. DURING CYCLE I GET LAB WORK EVERY 14 DAYS AND ADJUST DOSAGE AS SPECIFIED BY DOCTOR. IVE GAINED 30 POUNDS OF MUSCLE, NEVER HAD TESTICULAR SHRINKAGE OR ANY TYPE OF HAIR LOST. HAD ACNE ONCE AND HAD MY DOSAGE ADJUSTED. IVE BEEN ON FOR 2 YEARS AND SEEN GREAT RESULT. FROM 198 AT 2% BODY FAT TO 232 AT 9% BODY FAT. 32/5'9/232. THIS IS WHY I ADVOCATE 'TALK AND HAVE A GOOD OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU PHYSICIAN!!' I FIND THAT VITAL TO KEEP GOOD SOLID GAINS AND A GOOD OVERALL HEALTH WITH MINIMUM SIDE EFFECTS. AGAIN, I'M NOT TRYING TO PUT NO ONE DOWN, I JUST WISH PEOPLE WHERE MORE CAREFULLY WHEN SELF MEDICATING AND JUST DOSING BY THE SIT OF THERE PANTS. I FIND NOTHING WORSE THAN TO SEE GOOD POTENTIAL GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. TO MANY GUYS TAKING AAS HAVE MADE TO MANY MISTAKES, TO MANY RISK FOR THE END RESULT OF HAVING A MASTER PIECE OF A BODY. JUST BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF GETTING CAUGHT USING GEAR. REMEMBER A PHYSICIAN CANT REPORT YOU UNLESS YOUR GOING TO KILL, MAME ANOTHER PERSON. HELL, EVEN CRACKHEADS DON'T GET RATTED OUT BY DOCTORS, LOL. EVERY AAS USER IVE MET ARE ALL HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS WITH GOALS IN THERE LIVES NOT STREET JUNKIES ROBBING OTHER FOR THERE NEXT FIX. :thumb:

My whole body hurts from reading your dribble.

capslock-vi.jpg

/V

You're giving advice when I just read this before from you to an 18 year old kid?

BULL SHIT! YOU CAN TAKE ROIDS, JUST LOWER YOUR DOSE AND DO ANTI-ESTROGENS! IF YOU COULDNT DO ROIDS AT 18 THEN ARNOLD, LOU, AND ALMOST EVERYOTHER FAMOUSE BODYBUILDER WOULD HAD NEVER BEEN. THEY ALL STARTED IN THERE TEENS!! HELL, LOOK AT WSM KEVEN KNEE. HIS HUGE AND STARTED AT 17!!

Are you fucking nuts? Grab a spellchecker and learn to research asshole.

I'm not sure he understood you. You asked to simple a question. :run:

LOL - the reason I asked is because he just suggested to a 19-year-old to go to a "rejuvination clinic" in FLA to get a scrip for AAS.

Seemed odd to say the least.

LOL - the reason I asked is because he just suggested to a 19-year-old to go to a "rejuvination clinic" in FLA to get a scrip for AAS.

Seemed odd to say the least.

Yea, after I posted that I read his other 20 posts. My brain now hurts and I can barely comprehend 5th grade math.

Thanks jorge.

Back