• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Brief Introduction

Inventive1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a great site! I've been reading, reading, and reading!!! There is a wealth of information on this site! The search function has been quite helpful in finding answers to many questions. Reading the advice of knowledgable trainers posted on this site has corrected some of my misconceptions of body building and has provided new insights on how to train for maximum benifit.

I've learned a great deal from this site already. On the other side of the coin, there is so much I do not know yet regarding exercise techniques, diet, and general health maintenance / improvement. So, I will certainly have some questions in the upcoming weeks and months.

My general goals are to loose the last few pounds of middle age fat and add about 25 - 40 lbs of muscle. Currently, I'm average to thin in build, but am planning on becoming more muscular and fit.

To be more specific, I'm committed to improving my cardiovascular health, gaining strength, flexability, and increased endurance. I'm still reading on how to design a training and diet program to reach these goals. Finding some used weights and fitness equipment will obviously be required.

I really appreciate all the information, inspiration, and humor found on this site, and look forward to spending more time here.

Back