• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you fuck Sarah Palin?

Would you fuck Sarah Palin?

• Total voters
her daughter....yes...yes I would

Manson is such a fkg geek

lol I like him. He's intelligent, creative and he's original.

he aint original by a long shot, that androgenous alter-personality shit was done by Bowie 30 years ago :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
he aint original by a long shot, that androgenous alter-personality shit was done by Bowie 30 years ago :coffee:

They all do it, take KISS for example. Bowie's a great talent too and most definitely original but I wouldn't say Manson copied him. Manson's more extreme, somebody parents don't want their children listening to and there's nobody else like him. Still, I'm a bigger fan of Bowie for sure.

Could be interesting...

get that bitch pregnant, then ur set.....:winkfinger:

Like what ? Hang her from a tree so you can spin her around freely. Then chop off her head, and hands, so she can't be identified.

just kidding...but I've got this all figured out! :dont:
You might jus get a visit from the men in black for that one!!!!:shooter:

IML Gear Cream!
I do her and daughter!!

I fuck her and her daughter in a threesome!

I would but only if I could gag her just enough I can only hear her moan. I cant stand her voice.

palin

:analsex:I fuck palin from behind and have eat daughters pussy! So I would not hear her voice!

well since she lives an hour away from me, i am going to have to set something up!!!

Back