• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger gets a big knife and cuts California budget crisis

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That's one big knife...
Schwarzenegger looks as if he wants to cut more than just the state???s budget.

The governor posted a video to his Twitter account in which he is seen holding and admiring a large hunting knife.

In the video the governor thanks Californians for all the great ideas his office has been receiving about how to fix California???s budget crisis.

???Hey, guys, I just want to say thanks for all the great ideas you???ve given me. ... I love your ideas, give me more of those ideas, we need it,??? Schwarzenegger said.

One of the brilliant ideas Schwarzenegger mentions he received was to sign state cars and sell them since he is not only governor, but a famous actor. The autographs may increase the value of those vehicles!

Schwarzenegger makes no mention of his bizarre knife-wielding seen at the video???s start.

???It was a gift he received yesterday,??? the governor???s press secretary Aaron McLear told the Daily News. ???It just happened to be on his desk. It doesn???t mean anything.???

McLear said the point of the video was to speak directly to Schwarzenegger???s Twitter followers and ???keep the great ideas coming.???

I wish my governor had a sense of humor.

I'm jealous!

--start with the illegals.

Cut all welfare for them
Cut the 'anchor baby' program
30% of all inmates in CA prison system are illegals. Round them all up, put them on a boat, send them to the southern most tip of Mexico and give them back to Mexican authorities.

...that alone will save BILLIONS annually.

This is what helped Arnold get elected, he portray's himself, and people fell for, or really believe he actually conquered a "Predator". Or, he really is a "Commando".

As a Caulifornian, this got old really fast, at least for me it did.

And as a typical politician, rather than doing what Burner suggests, he's wants to autograph and sell state cars, that's gonna put a major dent in California's budget crisis! :wits:

Is there a single person in a position of authority that actually comes up with his or her own ideas and implements them rather than stealing them from someone below them? I'm not just talking politicians, I mean CEOs, bosses, etc.?

Is there a single person in a position of authority that actually comes up with his or her own ideas and implements them rather than stealing them from someone below them? I'm not just talking politicians, I mean CEOs, bosses, etc.?
Do they really steal them or are there just too many kiss asses who readily kneel before them and offer up their best laid plans in exchange for a little praise?

Do they really steal them or are there just too many kiss asses who readily kneel before them and offer up their best laid plans in exchange for a little praise?

F praise, pay me.

Back