• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sex good for your health

triks

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How is sex good for your health?
I've always heard people say that sex is good for your health. And I believe them, but I'm wondering: How exactly is sex good for your health? specifically?

ask Gaz. yesterday was his birthday

something that good can't be bad!

Sex=execrise+endorphins

each is good in isolation, better in combination.

sex= good
good sex = better
mindblowing sex = about the best workout you can get!

Sex is damn good exercise!

Sex is a big part of our exercise routine. My wife and I will spend the afternoon on vacation having sex as vigorously as we can. One orgasm is not enough for us to stay fit. We must copulate at least three or four times to get a good workout. This routine repeateded three times a week keeps us trim and feeling great!

I know during sex there are lots of positive processes in our organisms. As for evident effects - i guess first of all it is moral and physical satisfaction :kissu:

Sex is healthy, good fun, and feels great. It should be part of any healthy individual or couple's exercise routine. Studies show that the more sex one has, the better all round outlook he or she has. It really does not matter how the orgasm is achieved, just as long as it happens at least daily. Try it, you'll like it.

Sex is bad for you.

You end up picking wool out of your teeth for days.

Good sex is good for your health.
It helps to reduce depression,sleep better, etc.

What i know is this, sex is part of exercing oneself so it is part of our exercise routine.but can'tb really tell if it is good or bad

Nothing gets rid of a headache better.

I remember someone told me that sex can help them cure a cold. Just make sure you do it with your spouse :)

I've wondered if you can fool Mother Nature in regards to your importance as a reproductive member of your species. I mean if my sperm keeps coming out shouldn't she really like that? I like to put it all over the place so she can see it. I hope she likes it.

: )

breast in face

i wonder if women get turned on by holding a mans face with in between their breasts? kind of domination like facesitting/smothering( breast smothering)

i wonder if women get turned on by holding a mans face with in between their breasts? kind of domination like facesitting/smothering( breast smothering)

Domination: yes. There are guys out there who are submissive and more than willing to let their women/ lovers do whatever to them. Forced feminization...sissification....stuff like that. :nerd:

forced feminization, sissification? WTF?

forced feminization, sissification? WTF?

Both have a similar meaning. Its a part of domination. Feminization/sissification is forcing a guy to look/act/take sex like a female. (yes, I said take sex like a female and believe the asshole is a vagina)

Yeah. Daniel wants me to screw him with a dildo but I need to find me a job that can help me pay for the dildo easier. I'm to 4 days a week at the air port. :paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
Both have a similar meaning. Its a part of domination. Feminization/sissification is forcing a guy to look/act/take sex like a female. (yes, I said take sex like a female and believe the asshole is a vagina)

Yeah. Daniel wants me to screw him with a dildo but I need to find me a job that can help me pay for the dildo easier. I'm to 4 days a week at the air port. :paddle:

there are things that should never ever be spoken of. this is an example of that.

something that good can't be bad!

Sex=execrise+endorphins

each is good in isolation, better in combination.

sex= good
good sex = better
mindblowing sex = about the best workout you can get!

i second that opinion..

its good when it is good, and the best workout wen its damn good..

for sure..
trust me....

Sex is bad for you.

You end up picking wool out of your teeth for days.
Stop blowing sheep. Seriously.

How is sex good for your health?
I've always heard people say that sex is good for your health. And I believe them, but I'm wondering: How exactly is sex good for your health? specifically?

Here's one I posted a few years ago, when I was still new here:
I've read that the oxytocin released in the buildup toward orgasm is protective of certain cancers, such as that of the breast or prostate.

Some health leaders recommend men enjoy two orgasms a day to promote prostate health. In fact, a 2004 JAMA study concluded:

"ejaculation frequency is not related to increased risk of prostate cancer. High ejaculation frequency may possibly be associated with a lower risk of total and organ-confined prostate cancer. It is unlikely that reverse causation, differences in prostate cancer screening behavior, or confounding are entirely responsible for the observed results. Mechanisms other than the link between androgenicity and ejaculation frequency should be evaluated as potential etiological factors underlying the inverse association between ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer."​

Use it or lose it, my brothers and sisters...

Oh, and fellas, play with our nipples. The life you save could be, um, mine?

<looks around, grins>

How do you like me so far? ;)

Now thats a study i can get behind.

Pun very much intended.

Yup it is very good for health and also for your relationship with your partner.

Out with the old in with the new....always a good thing to do....keepin it fresh!

Back