• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PLEASE can some of the experienced bodybuilders here help me

irishteen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently 70kgs and 5ft 9inch and i go to the gym 5 days a week. I work different parts of my body depending on what day it is. I am in good enough shape for my age (16) and am very determined at what i do. I have a good set of abs but just need to loose the last bit of fat just under my bellybutton so my lower abs will show!! I am really stuck and dont know how to get rid of this last bit of fat I have given up all sugars so i can loose body. Can someone please help me and tell me what i can do to get washboard abs!! Your help is much appreciated guys!! Cheers

Hey bud

Link in my sig on getting started - I know you're not truly a novice, but read it, it might answer a few questions while you sort out your approach.

cheers mate that helped alot. i'll try it out tonight at the gym

Excellent. Got yourself started on fitday?

no whats that? ha sorry im kinda new to all this:sorry:

Fitday.com

Good utility for tracking your diet.

Track what you eat for a few days and come back with the average grams of fat, carbohydrates,protein, and fiber.

irishteen, you said you read the link in my sig on getting started and that you were going to try it out at the gym tonight. I mention fitday in there - did you not see it?

oh right sorry m8 i just saw it there i must of missed it sorry!!

I have already read all that. THANKS for the help though pal :D

Back