• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

prohormones

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is kind of a follow up to the lipo 6 thread I just posted but when I bought a friend of mine that works at the store told me it has a pro-hormone that boost your thyroid to help burn fat.

I thought pro-hormones were illegal? I haven't done much research on them b/c I thought I read somewhere they were and if I was gonna go black market I would go for the juice anyways. but if its legal and i would be down for trying it.
also if its not whats a good one for boosting strength?

:geewhiz: ok so I google'd thyroid hormone and thyroid supplements and read a few articles on it. not seeing any possible dangerous side effects but i'm sure there are. what do i need to look out for?

you couldnt find any dangerous effects of interfering with your thyroid? seriously? how about this, you list the products you are looking at. and fyi, most of the prohormones available today are active steroids, there are very few prohormones on the market.

:geewhiz: ok so I google'd thyroid hormone and thyroid supplements and read a few articles on it. not seeing any possible dangerous side effects but i'm sure there are.

You didn't look very far.

Back