• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell conditionally reinstates Michael Vick

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Michael Vick, who has missed the last two NFL seasons after pleading guilty to his role in illegal dogfighting, was conditionally reinstated by commissioner Roger Goodell Monday.
Vick, a free agent, will be permitted to sign immediately, participate in training camp and the final two preseason games, but Goodell won't consider him for full reinstatement to play in regular season games until the sixth week of the season. Once the regular season starts, Vick can participate in all team activities other than the games until Goodell's review.
Former Colts coach Tony Dungy, who visited with Vick while he was in prison, has agreed to continue working with Vick as an advisor and mentor.

I don't even know what to say in response to this. I guess the only thing I can say is, he is one lucky dirtbag! :dwnthumb:

Let the man try to get on with his life.

^^^ nice shirt for the dog.

sounds like a fair shake. 4 game suspension, 2 years in prison, and bankruptcy after having 100 million dollars. sounds about right.

the guy served two years and is broke. he is also not currently signed by any team. This is more of a service to the teams to be up front with them and let them know what will happen if they sign vick

the guy served two years and is broke. he is also not currently signed by any team. This is more of a service to the teams to be up front with them and let them know what will happen if they sign vick

I can't argue with that, except if you and I were guilty of this same crime we'd still be serving time. And we would definately not have the opportunity to make several more millions running a football.

I can't argue with that, except if you and I were guilty of this same crime we'd still be serving time. And we would definately not have the opportunity to make several more millions running a football.

if it was me I never would have gone to jail to begin with. I'm white. :p

IML Gear Cream!
if it was me I never would have gone to jail to begin with. I'm white. :p

Yeah, and what dumb fuck runs a dog fighting ring in his own house grounds anyway, unless your a dumb fuck who lives in mexico. All that shiite goes anyway.

Yeah, and what dumb fuck runs a dog fighting ring in his own house grounds anyway, unless your a dumb fuck who lives in mexico. All that shiite goes anyway.

see, you wouldn't have gone to jail either :D

Back