• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grandpa Newb

GTA61

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got that right, old man here. OK, I'm late 40's, lots of screws loose and some lost along the way. Not a muscle head but have always kept in good to great shape never a slob or lazy fat ass. Lean and in better shape than most my age. Well, long story short, had lots of buddies got into the roid scene 20-30 yrs ago, one time did a cylcle of Test/D-bol (20+yrs ago). Have used multiple otc stuff for years. Last several years notta nothing. However, IK saw an article about the FDA and banning etc again. So I picked up some M-Drol and P-Plex for a 'stack'. Now, after looking at things wonder if this is going to be OK or ??? I'm thinking just go ahead, find what I need to go along with for PCT and duit. Last year worked like 70 hrs/wk plus all of lifes other bs and had very little time or energy to do any working out. Back in April got laid off so now just mostly scrounge around for something to do that doesn't cost money. Dropped about 15-20 lbs over the last year - lucky for the high calorie junk food baconator lunches. Haven't had the drive to workout a lot, and haven't been on the diet for that either. So here I am with an M-Drol and P-Plex 'stack' ready to get it on. Is there some issue with these two together? I'm no kid, so I ain't really worried about much 'cept tits or associated issues like that. I have been reading around and see a lot of info and it seems lots has changed over the years sinbce I last looked at any forum info. What are the bad for me to use these two products together. Not looking for giant gains but want some bulk back. Have always been a hard gainer and seems like now my body responds a bit better than ever before - I have yet to use the stuff I got. Looking for a bit of info specific to these two together. Not looking for replacing either one but rather what can I expect from the use of these two. What PCT for such a 'stack'? Hit the weights to keep activity up as far as that goes but not a serious work out. I figured since I've been off not working, not eating right etc it would be a good time to get back on track with my workout and diet plus the 'stack'. Gonna use it like I got it so don't tell me to change up. Am I nuts or what? Presently 5'10" 160lbs no idea on BF but never had much, can pinch like 1/2" on the belly now. I'm ready for the beating...

Back