• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back after a long break, but need reminder

SnowManSnow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
of... the webpage that ppl recommended to keep track of my protein and other nutrients.

I can't remember for the LIFE of me!

The good news is that my bud and I are picking the weights back up! I've been lifting on and off, but haven't been doing the diet therefore .. well u know... but we're looking forward to it!

I'm looking forward to making some sik gains and lifts again.

good to be back!

I use an iPhone as well and I don't bother with any of the apps. I just access Fitday through Safari. All the menus work as they would on a computer and it works out fine overall.

ya.. i set up an account last night and did the web browser thing and it works fine.. I still wish there was an app though .. im sure the nav would be much smoother and more "iPhone" friendly.

Maybe one day they will get with the "cool" ppl eh.

B

ya.. i set up an account last night and did the web browser thing and it works fine.. I still wish there was an app though .. im sure the nav would be much smoother and more "iPhone" friendly.

Maybe one day they will get with the "cool" ppl eh.

B
Livestrong.com has a really good program called "Daily plate". The only difference I can see from it and fitday is that it doesn't break down your fats (poly,mono,sat.) like fitday does, but it has a really cool app for the iphone as well that updates to both phone and comp.

Back