IronMagLabs

Tester Needed For Lg Sciences T-911!!!

Rep Points

Tester Needed For Lg Sciences T-911!!!

LG Sciences is looking for one tester for their test booster T-911.I need someone to log it for one month.If your interested and will log it for the one month required,please leave me your stats and why you would be best suited to log this great product.This is also for people in the U.S.A. only.Sorry,LG Sciences can not ship to Canada.Thank you and good luck!Lets get this started!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by I.C.P. View Post
    LG Sciences is looking for one tester for their test booster T-911.I need someone to log it for one month.If your interested and will log it for the one month required,please leave me your stats and why you would be best suited to log this great product.This is also for people in the U.S.A. only.Sorry,LG Sciences can not ship to Canada.Thank you and good luck!Lets get this started!
    Bump..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i'll throw myself out there.
    i've been lifting 2 years. I'm 161lbs now, 15% BF, where i have been for 1 month on a recomp diet. i log my diet at fitday.com and average 2500cals, 120gms protein. i'm on a 4 day push/pull split.
    i've stacked AX/Stoked twice in the past, off all AAS and test boosters for 3 months now. The last AX/stoked run i gained 2lbs and dropped 2% which were inline with my goals.

Ideally, i'd like a test booster to accelerate my weight gain as i moved to a caloric surplus diet. Never logged before but i'm sure you'd tell me what you'd want
    urb

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    i'll throw myself out there.
    i've been lifting 2 years. I'm 161lbs now, 15% BF, where i have been for 1 month on a recomp diet. i log my diet at fitday.com and average 2500cals, 120gms protein. i'm on a 4 day push/pull split.
    i've stacked AX/Stoked twice in the past, off all AAS and test boosters for 3 months now. The last AX/stoked run i gained 2lbs and dropped 2% which were inline with my goals.

Ideally, i'd like a test booster to accelerate my weight gain as i moved to a caloric surplus diet. Never logged before but i'm sure you'd tell me what you'd want
    urb
    Great!I'll send you a PM with the info i need.Thanks.

Rep Points

This thread is closed.Thanks to all for looking.