I'm no religious man but I'm truly excited for this year's Ramadan.. For those who don't know, Ramadan is a holy month for Muslims in which people fast from sunrise to sundown
I'm quitting smoking for good, I'm preparing physically "limiting smoking to 3 times a day" and mentally to through away all ashtrays and traces of tobacco out of my life..
So, I'm using the strict 1 month fasting to quit smoking.. I'm planning to make this month "PERFECT".. I'm focusing on meditation, detox (for the mind and body), re-evaluating myself and where I am right now and where I'm going..
Would I still be able to do all the fasting+quitting smoking and still be able to keep cutting? (244lb-200lb since late Feb)
I'm at ~16% body fat now
What do you think of the following?
- 1st Meal: (3 eggs, 2 whole grain slices, home made orange juice)
- Meditation, followed by 30 mins of cardio.
- 2nd Meal: (Grilled chicken breast+ bowl of white rice+orange juice)
- Meditation, followed by 60 mins of weight training.
- 3rd Meal: Protein Shake.
- 5th Meal: (Just before sunrise,, what would be best to eat to prepare for 12 hour fasting until sundown?)
Well, this is really what I have in mind.. I'm not sure when it would be optimal to eat what..