Cemproducts.com

Cycle Advise

Thread: Cycle Advise

Rep Points

Cycle Advise

Hi Guys

I am new at this so any help you could give me would be great. I started going to the gym around 6 months training 5 days aweek. I was a massive 135kg this was mostly if not all fat lolol but i have now got my body weight down to 110kg doing mostly free weights all week and having weekends off i am pleased with the progress so far but i am thinking about taking an 8 week cycle of deca ( injection ) to bulk up and then taking novadex for the post cycle treatment. If you could give me some advise that would be great

Im 27 years old, 6'3 tall , weight is 110kg.

Thanks Beau

Rep Points

just a tid bit but never run deca without test...

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sounds like you may be too fat for steroids. Can you post some pictures?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

to see good results from deca it should be ran at least ten weeks and nolvadex for pct only is a little risky as far as trying to keep results cause deca will shut your ass down my advise to you keep working hard to lose that unmanted weight and when you have reached the end hit the juice baby and get big as shit

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

In addition to Pirate's comment, you need to have a LOT more training than 6 months. Stick to proper diet and training for now. An 8 week cycle of deca is wrong on many levels.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zeek View Post
    just a tid bit but never run deca without test...
    if this is his first cycle, 500mg of test is fine. Deca is unnecessary, and besides if I did my calculations correctly, he's too fat.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

heya guys

Thanks all for ya advise and comments... im just going to carry on training down the gym and in another 12 months see how it goes and make my mind up sometime next year.

with my weight i just cant seem to get it below 100kg, i do train hard between 1 and 2 hour sessions 5 days aweek but for some reason my body weight goes from 103 to 110kg. do you think im doing something wrong with what iam my eating? i try to eat red meat,chicken, rice,tuna things like that and have two protine shakes per day one mid morning and the other after training.

again any advise you could give me would be great.

Take it easy guys and again Thanks Beau

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'd say lose the fat first, and perhaps try a PSMF stint for a while. This was what worked for me. I'd follow it up with a UD2 diet when you get down to below 15% bf.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Griff1001 View Post
    heya guys

Thanks all for ya advise and comments... im just going to carry on training down the gym and in another 12 months see how it goes and make my mind up sometime next year.

with my weight i just cant seem to get it below 100kg, i do train hard between 1 and 2 hour sessions 5 days aweek but for some reason my body weight goes from 103 to 110kg. do you think im doing something wrong with what iam my eating? i try to eat red meat,chicken, rice,tuna things like that and have two protine shakes per day one mid morning and the other after training.

Sounds like you need to rely on the mirror and some measure of bodyfat (electronic or calipers or whatever) rather than the weighing scales - so you can tell whether your weight gain/loss is muscle or fat.

Red meat is generally too high in fat to form a big part of a bodybuilder's diet.

You need to continue this conversation on the nutrition forum.

Good luck,

Flash

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Red meat should be a part of any bodybuilder's diet, since the saturated fat helps increase test levels and the red meat provides 3g of creatine in a serving and because of the shitload of complete protein found in it. Can you explain your reasoning for telling someone this? Perhaps I'm missing something.
    On the other hand, I do merit your original statement, in that mirrors and calipers are far better than a scale in many ways.

Rep Points

fish and chicken are a better source of protein....and healthier consumed in larger quantities on a high protein diet. I have no doubts 2-4 chicken breasts a day is far healthier then same quantity of steak. Creatine can be supplemented.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Griff1001 View Post
    heya guys

training for over an hour is going to be more negative than good(overtraining).