• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alright folks lets hear it...

HOOPIE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright folks lets hear it, whats the one exercise that you HATE to do but still do it...I know we all got one. For me its seated rows. I hate that freaking exercise. Seems like i row and row and row keeping strict form as possible and it feels like i get nothing out of it...Drives me insane...

squats. Love to hate them...or hate to love them...

Any leg exercise.

dumbbell flyes, not that I hate them but I always feel like I am doing it wrong.
I don't like to use improper form and look like a fool.

Flat barbell bench. Only really started doing it at the start of this year, before then i must have done it about a dozen times at most - and those were because i was doing westside.

Much prefer flat dumbells but i hit a wall with them and stopped progressing, so switched.

Fucking hate barbell bench. Feels awful. It was fun when people asked "so how much can you bench?" only for me to reply "i dont!". People looked at me like i was on another planet, haha.

PUSHUPS!

Awesome core move but I SUCK at them. And so we do them 3 days a week. :wits: (variations, 1 leg up, bosu, trx straps etc).

I agree with Prince, any ab exercise I hate to do

IML Gear Cream!
Cardio on any sort of machine.

I always feel like some tormented damn hampster to dumb to realise im not getting anywhere and get off the wheel.

I always feel like some tormented damn hampster to dumb to realise im not getting anywhere and get off the wheel.

This as well. Traditional cardio is the most boring thing ever.

Add this to my hate to do list too. I'm ok doing HIIT once I get started but getting motivated to do it after weight training is a bitch at times.

Add me to the ab list. Working abs sucks more than going to the dentist.

I'm with Prince and Albob on this too. Ab training just isn't enjoying on any level.

Military press, I quit but when I did them I alway's felt awkward and like my arms were going to buckle and drop the weight down on my skull........

anything with legs...cardio is a close 2nd.

i actually love abs:mooh:

I despise lunges of any type!!! :mad:

IML Gear Cream!
I love legs the day of, but the next day I'm like a drunk and I swear to myself I'll never do that again and then when the time comes I'm going until my thighs and ass are screaming in orgasmic pain and I wanna kick myself the next day but I can't cause I can barely lift my feet....

I love legs the day of, but the next day I'm like a drunk and I swear to myself I'll never do that again and then when the time comes I'm going until my thighs and ass are screaming in orgasmic pain and I wanna kick myself the next day but I can't cause I can barely lift my feet....

I have a habit of doing the same of getting fired up doing legs but pay for it for days afterward!

Back