• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MonkeyMan refuses to pay his tickets!

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fewer paying speed-camera tickets

Fewer paying speed-camera tickets

PHP4AA5FB170CD86.jpg

Dave Vontesmar hates photo enforcement.
Vontesmar drives nearly 30 miles a day from his home in north Phoenix to his job at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
[/color] and passes through the photo-enforcement gantlet on Interstate 17, Arizona 51 and Interstate 10.
But when state Department of Public Safety officers served 37 unpaid photo-enforcement tickets to Vontesmar recently, he wasn't fazed.

The photos all show the driver wearing a monkey mask.
"Not one of them there is a picture where you can identify the driver," Vontesmar said. "The ball's in their court. I sent back all these ones I got with a copy of my drivers license. and said, 'It's not me. I'm not paying them.' "
The latest data from the DPS shows more motorists are disregarding the violation notices upon arrival in the mail.
When the system was just getting set up in October, 34 percent of drivers paid their tickets. By June, that statistic had dropped to 24 percent.

Photo enforcement didn't last 6 month's here in Hawaii.... People were calling the radio shows telling where the vans were, it was legal because it was being run by a private firm, not the cops. I forget what ultimately made it fail but it was the worst idea they've had out here yet...

Photo enforcement didn't last 6 month's here in Hawaii.... People were calling the radio shows telling where the vans were, it was legal because it was being run by a private firm, not the cops. I forget what ultimately made it fail but it was the worst idea they've had out here yet...

in Colorado they have cameras on the street light poles at intersections, they take a picture of the car, the driver (head on) and the license plate and mail it all to you.

Here we have pictures, and even video you can watch online.

Big deal. So the guy is wearing a mask, but is he hiding his license plate?

I think the point is there may be some loophole based on there being no proof that he was driving the car. There is also no law against wearing masks while you drive.

Its kind of funny, and the type of shit I would do out of spite.

I think the point is there may be some loophole based on there being no proof that he was driving the car. There is also no law against wearing masks while you drive.

yup, that can be fought and won.

In AZ you are not legally required to pay a mailed ticket...the police must serve you and hand you the ticket in person in order for it to permanently go on you record, but

your insurance rates can still go up.

That being said, the police are pretty effective at tracking you down after your 3rd unpaid photo ticket. Those fucking cameras are everywhere in PHX and Tucson.

IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone in here tried that spray shit you apply to your license plates that make the 'flash' of the camera make the shot of the license plate too bright? The result is like taking a picture of the sun.

Back