• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NFL Season 2009 Is Here!

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I totally forgot football season opened today with the Tennessee Titans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers...

I honestly would like to see the steelers getting crushed tonight, but I dont think that will happen..

Can't wait for this sunday... Redskins! :ohyeah:

Pats over Saints in the Super Bowl.

Anyone else want to grow a pair and make a pick?

Go Rams. Where's Pepper? I miss the LOL that is a Seahawks fan.

I know right. Santonio Holmes is killing me. I'm glad I didn't start Chris Johnson though. Pittsburgh is looking good so far.

Don't think the Saints have the defense to make it to the SuperBowl. However that is a disgustingly stupid offense.

I like that my Packers are flying under the Radar, with all the hype of Favre, and Cutler.

Let's see

I will be a homer. Packers/Patriots :D

Don't think the Saints have the defense to make it to the SuperBowl.

I kind of think that too, but on the other hand there isn't an NFC team that they're not capable of beating. Plus, I didn't want to go with the same boring picks that everyone else is making.

I kind of think that too, but on the other hand there isn't an NFC team that they're not capable of beating. Plus, I didn't want to go with the same boring picks that everyone else is making.

Oh yeah the NFC is pretty wide open this year. I don't think there is one "dominant" team, that could walk away with things.

Oh yeah the NFC is pretty wide open this year. I don't think there is one "dominant" team, that could walk away with things.

Remember, Indy won their Super Bowl with a historically terrible defense, though they managed to get their shit together just in time for the playoffs.

Jacksonville vs Carolina.

IML Gear Cream!
I have the Redskins 10-6 this season and a wildcard berth and then superbowl against the Pats.

Well the 'skins looked horrible yesterday. Is it time to give up on Campbell?

Last night's Packers vs Bears Game was a complete opposite of what was expected. But QB's took beatings. Cutler 4ints, Rogers oline let him take a beating.

That said the packers came out on top. Something they couldn't do in those close games last year :D

Go Packers

Drew Brees is a friggin machine. Granted they played the suck that is Detroit, but still.

Detroit still put up 28 points or something.

That's true but Detroit is an improved team.

IML Gear Cream!
Lets not forget about the Eagles D!

Brian Urlacher: Out for season. Ouch.

Philly didn't do much offensively despite the score. However there Defense destroyed.

Philly didn't do much offensively despite the score. However there Defense destroyed.

They did well when McNabb was in. Scored a couple TD's and a field goal. Also had close to 200 yards total rushing.

Almost all the TD's scored were set up by the defense. Mcnabb had what 78 yds passing 2 tds and an INT.

A diverse run attach though

Almost all the TD's scored were set up by the defense. Mcnabb had what 78 yds passing 2 tds and an INT.

A diverse run attach though

He didn't have that many drives. When he did they ran a lot and yes used a very diverse run attack. I'm just saying the offense did a good job not a mediocre one.

I am just saying the Offense didn't have to do much with the way the Carolina was setting them up :D

I am just saying the Offense didn't have to do much with the way the Carolina was setting them up :D

You mean the Eagles D setting up the offense.:D

Back