• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Headaches

TXMoose40

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have had to stop lifting for the last month. under a doctor's recommendation. I went to him to find out why I was getting sudden and intense headaches. After an MRI, blood work, xrays, and antibiotics and muscle relaxer, still no reason for the headaches. Anyone ever had the same problems? He advised I stop and use the muscle relaxer to act as therapy to relax the neck and shoulder muscles. All I know is I am ready to start back up.

Inadequate hydration, and holding your breath during reps are two pretty common causes.

assuming your mri/mra was normal there is something called exertional headache, neurologists consider it a form of migraine.

Exertional Headaches

indocin prior to workout helps

Maybe you need to take a break and have some bed rest maybe you're just stress.

when you have headache then you should take a rest it is necessary for you. i also do in this way when i feel headache.

I think when you lift heavy things the ICP or the intracranial pressure increases yielding to headache. But you still have to take note of some symptoms to confirm it, like nausea, vomiting or drowsiness. Types of headaches under this cause could be aggravated by coughing or sneezing.

Back