IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Possible to be to small for PH?

Rep Points

Possible to be to small for PH?

Ok guys im 22 and i have been working out since i was 18. I'm about 6'1 172 pounds. Idk if this is true but Ive been told that was to skinny to take a PH lol? I was thinking about getting Halotest 25, anything easier for a beginner to PH let me know please

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

How much progress have you made in those 4 years? What's your BF%?

Rep Points

When i started at 18 years old i was 145 pounds lol ( no joke) i have always been small. No idea on my bf but im sure its under 10%

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You are young for using hormones.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Ok well thanks for the help anyways

Rep Points

spend a lot of time doing research. There are many threads on this here. people are reluctant to give advice on anything related to pro-hormones or steroids to individuals who are
    1. young
    2. brand new to this board

its a responsibility issue for those here. its not that they are being dicks, or are purposefully not trying to be helpful. on the contrary, by not just telling you how to go and use PH's they are being the most helpful they could be.

In my personal experience though i have used Ph's and am your height. I started weight training at around 145lbs and didn't use PH's until about 170lbs. I found that the best thing for me was proper nutrition and vitamins. sounds corny, but i don't have a goal to get huge, and i found that as long as i ate properly with the right amount of calories I would continue to gain weight like I wanted. Hope that is helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Amonkey View Post
    Ok guys im 22 and i have been working out since i was 18. I'm about 6'1 172 pounds. Idk if this is true but Ive been told that was to skinny to take a PH lol? I was thinking about getting Halotest 25, anything easier for a beginner to PH let me know please
    1-Andro Rx is great for a first PH cycle, it's not liver toxic and side effects are mild.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15