• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Possible to be to small for PH?

Amonkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys im 22 and i have been working out since i was 18. I'm about 6'1 172 pounds. Idk if this is true but Ive been told that was to skinny to take a PH lol? I was thinking about getting Halotest 25, anything easier for a beginner to PH let me know please ;)

When i started at 18 years old i was 145 pounds lol ( no joke) i have always been small. No idea on my bf but im sure its under 10%

You are young for using hormones.

spend a lot of time doing research. There are many threads on this here. people are reluctant to give advice on anything related to pro-hormones or steroids to individuals who are
1. young
2. brand new to this board

its a responsibility issue for those here. its not that they are being dicks, or are purposefully not trying to be helpful. on the contrary, by not just telling you how to go and use PH's they are being the most helpful they could be.

In my personal experience though i have used Ph's and am your height. I started weight training at around 145lbs and didn't use PH's until about 170lbs. I found that the best thing for me was proper nutrition and vitamins. sounds corny, but i don't have a goal to get huge, and i found that as long as i ate properly with the right amount of calories I would continue to gain weight like I wanted. Hope that is helpful.

Ok guys im 22 and i have been working out since i was 18. I'm about 6'1 172 pounds. Idk if this is true but Ive been told that was to skinny to take a PH lol? I was thinking about getting Halotest 25, anything easier for a beginner to PH let me know please ;)

1-Andro Rx is great for a first PH cycle, it's not liver toxic and side effects are mild.

:thumb:

Back