• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Second cycle advice/opinions.

REXORE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im, now just about back to the weight i was at when i had to stop training 3 years ago do to injury and 12 15 hour work days....(excuses excuses i know.)
I was 160 lbs in june did a 10 week cycle of pentadex 300 only got to 196 now over 5 weeks since my last shot am a stable 185. I am 5'10 was a crazy hard gainer for ever used to weigh 140. Took me about 7 i believe to get to 185 when i got hurt and had to stop i droped to 156 worked out for a while only got to 160 even with a next to perfect diet so i said fuck it, at my age ( 33 ) im not taking all that time to get back to where i was. and that was the motovation for my first cycle and im quite happy with the results i was shooting mon/thurs 1 and a quater cc twice a week with next to no side effects just a few zits and a LOT of extra wood! Im going to get my next cycle now while its still readly avaliable.......one never knows. I am going to train naturaly for a while and see how it goes if i make nice gains ill just hold off on the cycle. My question is I was thinking about running a 10 week cycle of Ultradex150 (50Tren-a, 50 Masteron, 50 propionate) 150mg/ml. how often will i need to pin and how many CC per? any ideas on a stack? was thinking about stanodex winni? Thanx for looking guys!! :thumb:

hey im just now starting a cycle of pentadex 300....got any hint pointers or anything...this is my first time ever taking any...how much do you recomend, did u use a est block or anything ,please reply back cause i donno i guess im worrying my self to much about it..

man with good newie cycle you need do gains for sure 25-30lbs and keep for sure 80%

Back