• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Comcast internet

That's the average for Japan and Korea, the US really sucks about opening more lanes on the Info Super Highway. I mean why do we let those guys beat us at stuff all the time, they have Bullet Trains, always get the latest technologies first, what ever happened to American pride in being the first ones to do stuff? Was that some stipulation in the Peace Treaty's with Germany and Japan, we let the become more tech. advanced than we are as long as they aren't amassing super armies again? Or I believe that their not focusing 99% of their budget on defense related crap has opened them up to invest in other things....

Economics term.

You have Guns which is defense, and butter which is common goods. I doubt japan invests much on defense, but i know their "butter" is high. Atleast we can kick the smart people's asses right:hmmm::geewhiz:

That's the average for Japan and Korea, the US really sucks about opening more lanes on the Info Super Highway. I mean why do we let those guys beat us at stuff all the time, they have Bullet Trains, always get the latest technologies first, what ever happened to American pride in being the first ones to do stuff? Was that some stipulation in the Peace Treaty's with Germany and Japan, we let the become more tech. advanced than we are as long as they aren't amassing super armies again? Or I believe that their not focusing 99% of their budget on defense related crap has opened them up to invest in other things....
So true....

29vx6x5.jpg

I believe that is only due to speed boost. After 20 seconds or so it slows dramatically.

Mine is like 16Mb/s, but after less than a minute it drops to about half. Still though, I love comcast. Their internet access is nasty fast.

IML Gear Cream!
Comparable numbers here, Netflix streams while surfing equals major goodness. Firefox all the way. If I could just speedup Firefox starts it would be internet perfection.

We just got a docsis 3.0 modem at my work from Comcast.. 50 down, about 8 up.

Yeah, it's pretty incredible... and only 100/month (for a business, that's not bad at all)

I attached a screen grab. It says 40/6 because we have QoS/bandwidth managers enabled for home workers using the phone system.

I believe that is only due to speed boost. After 20 seconds or so it slows dramatically.

Mine is like 16Mb/s, but after less than a minute it drops to about half. Still though, I love comcast. Their internet access is nasty fast.
You gotta do it several times and then look at the summary thats a true gauge of your speeds. I can hit 12Mb/s randomly but my avg. is 7.5Mb/s....

4.5 mb down. I think my life is over. Bye Bye cruel world.

You gotta do it several times and then look at the summary thats a true gauge of your speeds. I can hit 12Mb/s randomly but my avg. is 7.5Mb/s....

I ran it several times this morning and mine is still averaging 15mg down and 9mg up, which is much higher, I was only getting 3mg up yesterday.

4.5 mb down. I think my life is over. Bye Bye cruel world.

mines like that but i can still get a movie in 20 minutes or so so who cares. :shrug:

"Africa Addio" anyone?

No matter how many times you run the test, it won't be accurate. Speed boost doubles your speed for a very short while, then it slows back down to the actual speed.

Back