• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ideas for new cycle

nytmare021

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As of now i'm stuck in Iraq and I am looking to do another prohormone cycle. I've done a cycle of spawn and loved the results and i'm looking for something that can almost compare to it. I've been out of the loop on PH's and haven't been able to look much info up or do research because our internet really blows here. So i figured i'd shoot this thread out to hopefully get enough responses to narrow down my options. Any responses would help. I'm 26, 5'9 173lbs and have done a few PH's cycles. Thanks!

I'll have to check into that, thanks prince. What about Mdrol or tren cycles? I was reading good things about mdrol and tren xtreme. Looks like they are discontinued but has any other companies made clones yet?

I'll have to check into that, thanks prince. What about Mdrol or tren cycles? I was reading good things about mdrol and tren xtreme. Looks like they are discontinued but has any other companies made clones yet?

they all will be banned soon, those are designer steroids, not pro-hormones, so if you want them you better buy now!

any good clones off the top of your head that you recommend?

Back