IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

skinny guy taking whey protein, can't workout

Rep Points

skinny guy taking whey protein, can't workout

I'm very skinny (130 lbs, 6'0'') with a very high metabolism. I want to put some meat on these bones but I don't have any time to workout and I can't afford to simply eat, eat, eat. Is it safe to take whey protein supplements on a regular basis in order to gain weight?

Rep Points

yes its ok a good weight gainer will work just fine

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you can't eat enough... then I don't see a simple whey protein doing much to put on weight.

Not sure what you are looking for... you don't want to workout.... and you don't want to eat.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Agree with what Iain said. If you can't eat, how do you expect to put on weight? If you aren't working out, why would any weight you do put on be muscle rather than fat?

Food is better for you and cheaper than any supplement.

I'm in university full time, usually from 9am-4pm. I also have a part time job 2 nights a week 5pm-9pm, and a saturday job. If i can find the time to workout 3-5 hours a week i'm pretty sure you can aswell.
    Last edited by Gazhole; 10-11-2009 at 02:07 PM.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

will not be enough.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

Track your intake, then take enough extra calories from olive oil shots and whey shakes to add 1000 calories a day to your diet.

Cheap, safe, and solves the problem.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

You will gain weight if you take in more calories than you burn, but it will only be fat if you do not lift. Even a very short, moderate full body workout twice a week would help this.