Eating Fruit

Thread: Eating Fruit

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Eating Fruit

what do you think of this?

We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat.

What is the correct way of eating fruits?

IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! * FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.

If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD. Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.

In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil....

So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining - every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet etc - actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will NOT happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.

There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans... Don't even drink juice that has been heated up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste. Cooking destroys all the vitamins.

But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!

KIWI: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.

APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.

STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals...

ORANGE : Sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.

WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher.... Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene - the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.

GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.

Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can u believe this?? For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal.. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks HEART ATTACK PROCEDURE': (THIS IS NOT A JOKE!) Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack . Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms... Sixty percent of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive...

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is there a way to post this on Facebook?

*edit* Nevermind, <---- I just saw that below the article which is a very good one.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is there ANY peer-reviewed research that supports any of these claims?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A friend of mine told me about drinking warm water instead of cold water...makes a lot of sense.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh well, a friend of yours is certainly close enough to peer-reviewed research.

Seriously, I'm not saying I disagree with everything here, but I'd like to at least see SOME peer-reviewed evidence substantiating the claims.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

The article gives on the idea that the relevant components of fruit (fructose, glucose, fiber, vitamins & minerals) are different than similar components found in other foods. The glucose in the bread is the same as the glucose in the fruit as the fructose in the fruit is the same as the fructose in ice cream.

Rep Points

does that include not drinking any cold fluid after a meal?

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rayray715 View Post
    Unless proven otherwise, I'd like to think that the claim made in the article is ridiculous.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post

Seriously, I'm not saying I disagree with everything here, but I'd like to at least see SOME peer-reviewed evidence substantiating the claims.
    LOL, that wasn't a response to your question.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rayray715 View Post
    I guess that cold beer is out of the question.

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by m11 View Post
    You beat me to it.

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nuff said.

the internal heat of the human body quickly nullifies any temperature differences among the various items that have been swallowed,

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    LOL, that wasn't a response to your question.
    I know, that's why it was funny!

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I actually got this article via email.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh, I get all kinds of stuff by email too lol!

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

Well I somewhat partially agree. I used to be big into ayurveda principles and yoga, etc. I think it makes good since to watch food mixing especially when mixing things like fruit and veggies with meat, especially red meat. I know i could tell a big difference in how I felt...and smelt.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Merkaba View Post
    Well I somewhat partially agree. I used to be big into ayurveda principles and yoga, etc. I think it makes good since to watch food mixing especially when mixing things like fruit and veggies with meat, especially red meat. I know i could tell a big difference in how I felt...and smelt.
    What do you mean?
    The farts or when you sweat, I am paranoid when it comes to smelling funny so do tell please.

Rep Points

lol, cold water solidifies fats in your stomache....

Oh wait, we are warm blooded. Our core temp is 98.6 degree F. Have you ever left a cold glass of water outside when it was close to 100 degrees out? How long does that water stay cold?

Now I think food stays in the stomache for about an hour or two before moving into the intestines... That whole time the stomache moves food around and breaks it up chemically.

I am pretty sure it will be nicely warmed up by the time it reaches your intestines. It isn't going to coat anything and cause cancer.

Rediculous...

Rep Points

So after reading this email: When I do my pre-workout meal which is whey protein with an apple, I should eat the apple, wait about 20 minutes, then consume my whey protein shake?

I will never eat fruit with a meal again
    Goal: 8% Body Fat, maintain majority of muscle mass
    New Years Resolution: stick to a fitness and diet plan that works long term.

Rep Points

I normally have coffee or tea after my meals, is that Okay?

Rep Points

Atleast you dont live in California. Everything in CA causes cancer.
    Please do not PM me with questions, I will not PM you back.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    What do you mean?
    The farts or when you sweat, I am paranoid when it comes to smelling funny so do tell please.
    Way less rancid smelling farts.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

"Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can u believe this??"

omg! iz that 4 real?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.