• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question regarding weighing food

yeksetm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last night I had pork spare ribs for dinner. When I weighed my portion it weighed 500 grams, including the bones. Is it necessary to take the meat off and then weigh it? Or just weight one bone and then add all the bones up and subtract them from the weight? I know the question is pretty anal! To my wifes disgust i've become anal about weighing all my foods so I know how many calories i've consumed.

Doing this whilst using fit day i've dropped 9 kg's in 2 months.

Last night I had pork spare ribs for dinner. When I weighed my portion it weighed 500 grams, including the bones. Is it necessary to take the meat off and then weigh it? Or just weight one bone and then add all the bones up and subtract them from the weight? I know the question is pretty anal! To my wifes disgust i've become anal about weighing all my foods so I know how many calories i've consumed.

Doing this whilst using fit day i've dropped 9 kg's in 2 months.

What a cowinkydink, I just ate me some spare ribs. Weigh the whole thing, then weigh what ya didn't eat, as I end up pulling alot of the fat off, then subtract what ya didn't eat from the whole thing.
Works for any boned items.

Stop saying anal so much u getin me sweaty

Not a huge pork eater but I love beef ribs. Typically when I eat fattier meat with bones I would deduct 20-25% from the original raw weight. That's only if you are going to cut away those fatty chunks.

Personally I prefer meats that are leaner cuts and add some garlic pepper and a tiny bit of lowery's and then I don't need to eat fattier cuts of meat.

On another note....I love hot wings but if you ask, they can cook them baked instead of fried.

Try eating 5-to-6 smaller meals each day instead of only 1-to-3 meals. You keep your body's metabolism (your fat burning furnace) up and running longer meaning you'll lose weight faster but. Whenever you eat a big meal, skip a meal, or wait longer than 3 hours before eating a meal your body's metabolism slows down and doesn't burn as many calories. Also try my friend Christopher Guerriero advise he said that we need to eat low fat longevity foods like salmon almonds, red grapes, blueberries, garlic, spinach and whole grains

Try eating 5-to-6 smaller meals each day instead of only 1-to-3 meals. You keep your body's metabolism (your fat burning furnace) up and running longer meaning you'll lose weight faster but. Whenever you eat a big meal, skip a meal, or wait longer than 3 hours before eating a meal your body's metabolism slows down and doesn't burn as many calories. Also try my friend Christopher Guerriero advise he said that we need to eat low fat longevity foods like salmon almonds, red grapes, blueberries, garlic, spinach and whole grains

Low-fat longevity like Salmon and Almonds?!?!?!? interesting:run:

Try eating 5-to-6 smaller meals each day instead of only 1-to-3 meals. You keep your body's metabolism (your fat burning furnace) up and running longer meaning you'll lose weight faster but. Whenever you eat a big meal, skip a meal, or wait longer than 3 hours before eating a meal your body's metabolism slows down and doesn't burn as many calories.

Eating 5-6 meals compared to eating 1-3 meals each does not offer an advantage in net calories burned from the thermic effect of food.

The following values are for the purpose of demonstration, they are not examples of actual kcals burned from TEF: If you eat 6 small meals, the TEF may be 30 kcals per meal. However, if you eat 3 meals, the TEF may be 60 kcals per meal. As a result, you are burning 180 kcals/day either way from TEF. If you eat a little, you create a small fire and if you eat a bunch, you create a bigger fire. Either way, your body's metabolism is burning the same amount of calories either way.

Also, in your statement it seems that you are implying that you should not wait more than 3 hours between meals? I'd highly recommend looking into the book "Eat Stop Eat" by Brad Pilon. One of our moderators, P-funk, actually did a podcast with him as well. I'd recommend checking out both the book and the podcast.

Back