IronMag Research Chems

test levels

Thread: test levels

Rep Points

test levels

hi everyone...i have recently started test injections..1ml twice a week ..went and got my blood work but a little confused.by the way i did have low test and iam 42 yrs old...my test serum is 1419 ...psa is .74 ..dht is 1619.0..and it says test free is >50.0 can anyonr interpet this ??is it good or bad ???

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

What duration of time passed between the shot and the blood work? Most clinics generally try to keep you approximately in the range of 700-1000ng/dL total serum testosterone.

If you took the blood work shortly after the shot, a spike in your test can be expected. In terms of 'good or bad', it's generally favorable to be in the upper part of the range.

A note: It's the doctors responsibility to explain your blood work to you---don't hesitate to ask questions.

simpsom

Rep Points

mmm

Quote Originally Posted by 2x4 View Post
    hi everyone...i have recently started test injections..1ml twice a week ..went and got my blood work but a little confused.by the way i did have low test and iam 42 yrs old...my test serum is 1419 ...psa is .74 ..dht is 1619.0..and it says test free is >50.0 can anyonr interpet this ??is it good or bad ???
    the free test depend on the age in childs have a rate.and older other range.

what about your LH and FSH- ?

for example 2 weeks ago i got a testosterone free test.
    i´m 37 Yd ..........my test free is Below 19........so u are so good men,,,but that no means that your prostate is fine, ask your urologist about psp antigen and

see ya

Rep Points

test

i had the shot 2 days before..i feel good..on the flip side is this good range for bulking up ?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

1419 ng/dl is way over normal, about twice the level TRT generally aims for.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

but is that good in terms of building muscle?