• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Power bars are too sugary?

chico1st

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Power bars and the like seem very sugary, all full of chocolate and honey. Is this really nessassary if im not like post 1/2 marathon?

I would like to keep myself full of food for long tournament days lets say 8 hours of work with tonnes of tiny breaks. How should I go about feeding myself during these days?

Real food. Powerbars are just bad tasting candy bars.

so just eat like normal?
I shouldnt eat mostly carbs or anything? ie/ subs

More or less, yes.

If you want something very quick, you can just mix some dextrose into water to get carbs in. Here's an example: Perfect Carb. It's also useful to sip on while training too.

I'm not sure what you're using them for, or when, but if you're looking to minimize sugar (and carbs in general) beware of energy bars and protein bars. Independent lab tests have found that MOST of them do not meet label claims, and they usually contain significantly more carbs and sugar than what is listed on their labels.

It is apparently really difficult to formulate a bar that tastes remotely good while using little or no carbs.

Back