• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LOL @ Steve Phillips

brookephillips.jpg

I hear that Phillips will be appearing on Dave Letterman. Perhaps they could do a top 10 together.

Lol

with this kind of judgment, it's no wonder he sucked as a general manager.. and an analyst.

hopefully he's gone for good.

he sucks.

brook21.jpg

hideous

well, I for one have to say that if I ever did have an affair with someone, she would definitely have to be one smoking hot chick, so at least if I had to go through this shit with her, it would be somewhat worth it. With this thing of a chick there is nothing you can say to justify it, nothing. He should be fired on the spot for even thinking about banging her, let alone actually doing it.

:run:

With this thing of a chick there is nothing you can say to justify it, nothing. He should be fired on the spot for even thinking about banging her, let alone actually doing it.

:run:

Maybe his eye sight is just as bad as Tim McClelland's. :laugh:

I ain't one to judge but Steve Phillips is at least a good looking older dude and sports figure. He could do better than THAT!

Fuck him for cheating on his wife though. I hope she takes him to the cleaners in the divorce.

Back