• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lean ground beef vs chicken

Stewart14

Weapon of Choice
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
why does everyone always hate on beef so much? I actually noted on the package of my 93% lean beef that per serving it has less cholesterol than a similar size portion of chicken breast. sure there is more saturated fat, but I'm of the opinion you need this fat, and besides, at 8g fat and like 3g saturated per 4oz, it's not much. And regular ground turkey or chicken (not extra lean kinds), forget it, they are actually worse than the lean beef. So that turkey burger you order from the diner is probably just as bad as the beef burger.

So in light of this revelation, eat up on your beef if you enjoy it and don't worry, I don't think it will kill you like they say it will :thumb:

I know I never worry about it :p

Any burger I make is 80/20 :eek:

I love me some 85/15 but i have since started making burgers out of 93/7. I take them off the flame or stove top a minute earlier than normal because they will dry out faster. I love me some beef over chicken any day, but chicken has worked its way into my diet as a staple.

if you want to get real hardcore, buy yourself some bison meat. Way better than your leanest beef, and depending on how you cook it, tastes just as good as beef if not better!!!

Back