• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-Andro RX Cycle

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

This is a log to see how I get on with 1-Andro RX over the next six weeks.

Cycle:
1-Andro RX, 800mg ED for 6 weeks
3000mg Pantothenic Acid ED
2000mg Cod Liver Oil
1000mg Glucosamine

PCT:
Nolvadex
T-911
HMB
Creatine
I will also be looking to buy a cortisol blocker or possibly Anadraulic State if I can get enough cash together as I'm keen to see how that works out.

This will be a bulk. I am going to be eating as much as I can get my hands on (I've read that getting fat on 1-Andro seems to be an almost impossibility), mostly clean but with a few cheat foods from time to time to get in those calories.

Daily cals will be around 4,500-5,000 and protein will be up by 50g ED from maintenance.

My training will concentrate on lower reps, 8 being the highest with focus more on 6 down to 4.

I'm expecting some size gains but not the same sort as I experienced with my H-drol/1-T stack. However, I am expecting to see some good gains in strength. I am hoping to see my bench and deadlift weight increase significantly.

Feel free to tag along and add anything.

Cheers.

Mags.

Week one

Okay, here's my findings after one week:

Weight:

Up by 7lbs. Obviously, not all of it is muscle and I did weigh myself after having a day's amount of food in me. However, I'm not looking bloated or fat and generally feel fuller. And it's a good psychological boost to see my scales half a stone up, regardless.

Strength:

UP! Most compound lifts are up by 20-30lbs (and that's including decent reps on my heaviest sets, not just one or two). It doesn't sound much, but my earlier sets seem to be easier allowing my final 'all out' set to be more achievable.

Drive:

I feel more confident in adding weight with each session, and am more ferocious and determined in my approach. I don't seem to go into any set with doubts about my ability to lift the weight. I feel almost invincible and machine-like, like I want to smash the set and show the weight who's boss. Sounds gay and a bit OTT (and typically 'product profile': 'Oh, this product is so great, I feel like an animal in the gym' etc), but it's an accurate account of how I'd describe it. Obviously, this may be akin to a placebo effect too: I know I'm 'on' 1-Andro so feel like I should be shifting weight easily. However, I don't think it is - placebo gets me so far, but not this far.

Recovery and endurance:

Recovery is up overall and even in each session. For example, After flat benching and then incline, the seated machine press is a killer for me: I can barely do the stack for reps. However, yesterday's chest session saw me go as heavy as I've been in ages on flat and incline and then the seated press saw me lift the stack for five sets, reps diminishing down to six by the last set. Usually, I'm burnt out at this point in the session and have to drop the weight each set. This time, every set I did felt like I was starting afresh - my chest seemed to be recharged after only a minute or so rest.

Sides:

My face goes a bit red - almost gets a pump, too.

Skin's got a little pimply. Not rash-like acne, but one or two clusters of spots have appeared over my back, shoulders and upper arms - one or two are 'big-ish', but most are small and easily appear then heal. No real biggie at the moment.

Hunger seems a bit suppressed.

So that's one week gone, five more to go. These results are probably from a mix of placebo, calories being increased and, of course, the 1-Andro effectively kicking in. Hopefully I'll be able to get more balanced results as the cycle progresses, with novelty and possible placebo making way for 'feel' and stat-based gains. Having said that, so far I'm happy with 1-Andro as I thought it would take longer to see effects from it. To get this much out of it in just one week is great.

See y'all next week.

Second week:

Weight:

Up by 4lbs.

Strength:

Not as dramatic a jump this week. Having said that, my deadlift was up by 10kg and I reckon I could've pushed (one or two reps) 20kg more. I am going to attempt that in week three. My bench, however, seemed a bit harder. My heaviest set was up by a rep, but it all seemed a lot harder than last week. I still had that systematic feel about the movement (it's odd to describe, but when I'm on a PH my movements become very machine-like. I lower the weight and push it back up as usual, but, as I begin to fatigue, the weight still goes up at a similar pace. It seems I'm more in tune with the lift mentally - as if will power is lifting it despite my chest contracting - and there isn't so much a decline in energy as the reps progress. I hope that didn't sound too weird ). Overall, my lifts have gone up slightly or the reps have crept up on my heaviest sets.

Drive:

I seem 'back to normal' with my focus. I don't seem to have the tenacity or 'fired up' feeling as much. I'm not sure if it's fatigue, the mood I'm in at the time or simply that the novelty placebo's worn off. The only lifts I get psyched for is the leg press and my deadlift. Usually, my bench benefits from this, too, but not so much this week. However, I think I was, unfairly, expecting another strength leap of 10kgs, similar to last week. That didn't happen. Next week, though, I'm not going to expect so much (I guess I'm going to try and trick myself) yet ensure I'm 'up' for benching and get some aggression going like usual.

Recovery and endurance:

Recovery is good. Much better than when not 'on' 1-Andro. My lower back used to fatigue so badly after my heaviest deadlift set, my legs would go a little numb (I know, not a good sign) and I'd need to sit down for about 10 minutes before the next exercise. This wasn't a factor this week. I was feeling great going into my last set and felt relatively normal afterwards - no sit down or long break needed. Also, the lower back thing isn't painful, it's just that feeling you get when your muscle is so fatigued it's simply got no more to give - like an ache or lactic acid burn.

Sides:

ACNE! This is awful. I've never had such bad skin even as a teenager. I expected it to an extent, but this isn't good at all. It's not rash-like, by any means, but I have spots over my chest, my shoulders, my arms (even my forearms), by face and even on the top my head (who gets spots ON their head?). They're a mix of big red ones that never seem to 'come up', yellow-headed ones and loads of tiny little whiteheads that come up within hours and easily pop with a sap-like puss. Gross, I know, but thought I'd give you the details. My skin is not so much oily, but rather generally greasy all of the time. I experienced some acne at the end of my H-drol/1-T cycle when I was, in fact, off of those PHs and on the natural test booster etc, but nothing as bad as this.

One thing I will say is that I don't usually have spotty skin, but I do have to look after it to stop it getting so. I get the odd one every now and then, but nothing that'd give me any hang-ups. Therefore, some of you lucky folks could use this PH and not get any acne at all. I am running a higer dose of 1-Andro, and I guess I don't react to it too well in this instance.

Hunger seems back to normal.

Constipated from time to time.

Consistency/viscousity of stools varies. They are always soft or slightly 'sloppy'. Apologies again for the gross out.

I'm not all that happy with 1-Andro this week. But I think that's to do with the gains not being as great as I thought they'd be after last week (I thought I was lucky in that most felt their gains began in the second week, so I thought I was reacting better than most by having them - or seeming to - in week one) and the massive increase in acne. However, these things need time and 1-Andro is a PH, not a miracle pill. But, no matter what I think of feel, I can't argue with the fact that everything is still up: strength, endurance, weight and side effects. Three out of four's not bad :D

Week three is next. Will report back then.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Very informative. Didn't give me any acne at 600mg, which surprised me.

I've upped my dose of pantothenic acid to 6g ED. This hasn't completely ridden me of the acne, but it has calmed it down significantly. Just finished my third week, so will update this evening.

I just finished a Tren/H-drol cycle two weeks ago. I'm interested in Trying 1-Andro. Would it be acceptable to stack this with anything (ie. another PH?)

I just finished a Tren/H-drol cycle two weeks ago. I'm interested in Trying 1-Andro. Would it be acceptable to stack this with anything (ie. another PH?)

you can, but it does work well alone.

Mags, just curious since you are in the UK, did Bodybuilding.com ship 1-Andro Rx to you?

Yes, I think it was two separate times: one batch of four bottles and a second batch of just two about two or so months apart (I think this was just before you guys starting shipping internationally). The second lot I managed to pick up significantly cheaper as they had 25% off on their site of selected products, and I had a 25% voucher from them after the first batch. Both got through with no problems.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, I think it was two separate times: one batch of four bottles and a second batch of just two about two or so months apart (I think this was just before you guys starting shipping internationally). The second lot I managed to pick up significantly cheaper as they had 25% off on their site of selected products, and I had a 25% voucher from them after the first batch. Both got through with no problems.

cool, good to know! :thumb:

Third week:

Weight:

Down by 4lbs :hmmm: (but still +7lbs since starting)

Strength:

I was still able to bench my heaviest, but it seemed a hell of a lot harder this week and I was only able to get 3-4 reps instead of the usual 5-6. I was hoping to get a solid six reps this week now the cycle's well underway. Having said that, my shoulder has been giving me a bit of aggro (once it's warmed up it can deal with the weight, but I'm not sure if it gives me some sort of subconscious worry going into the final heavy sets). I've also started training chest twice a week (to get 12 chest workouts during the cycle rather than just six and make full use of the increased strength and recovery) with a different set of exrcises (still around 6-4 reps) so I think, despite having three days rest between chest workouts, maybe I've not given myself sufficient time to recover. After all, I've never trained one body part twice a week before. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses, I don't know.

Although the benching seems to have hit a slight sticking point, my leg press has jumped up (this is the main lift for me leg-wise as I get good growth from it. I also no longer squat after it put me out of training for about 7 months with a back injury) and my deadlift has risen, too. The weight I use for triceps (close-grip press, weighted dips and cable pushdowns) are all up and the reps are increasing as well. Apart from my bench, all lifts are going up - my deadlift has increased by over 80lbs so far. I put this down to both muscle memory ( I used to do heavy deads about two years ago) and the 1-Andro.

Drive:

Similar to last week. Not as fired up - feel like I normally do in the gym when off cycle. However, if folks are watching/encouraging (I train at an oldschool iron-plate gym where only powerlifters and bodybuilders train, so there's no 'show offs' etc, but rather fellow lifters who drive you on) I soon find that agression and smash out the set. Again, deadlifts are a good example of this.

Recovery and endurance:

Good. If I have a two minute rest between sets (I usually only have a minute unless I'm going for really low reps/failure, then the rest period increases), I'm almost good as new and fresh to go again. For example, although my flat bench lifts were down, my incline lift, which I do second in my routine, is going up and when I get on the seated press, I can do the stack for five good sets. Beforehand, I'd begin to fade power-wise toward the final sets with the heaviest weight. Not the case at the moment.

Sides:

Acne is still an issue, but more under control now. I only get the little white heads that come and go quickly. I'm going to hop on a sunbed briefly tomorrow which tends to help sort them out.

Hunger seems repressed at times. Still managing to get most of my meals in, though.

Digestion seems back to normal.

Bizarrely my weight is down this week. I guess the added 4lbs from last week was just a day's worth of food and water in me. Overall, however, I'm still up 7lbs since starting the cycle. I would've liked to have seen a more anabolic effect, or one that would seem to match my substantial strength increases. I've added a good deal more protein to every meal and raised carbs where I can, so I feel I'm covered from a nutritional point of view. I thought I might be losing fat, but I don't seem any leaner of vascular. When I ran the 1-T and H-drol, I leaned out amazingly yet still put on a massive amount of size for what were 'only' PHs. I'm hoping I'll see a bit more growth over the second half of the cycle.

So, this week: sides down (can they be down, or would they be 'less severe'?), weight down, strength up, recovery still great.

Cheers.

Week four

Weight:

No increase. This was disappointing.

Strength:

Haven't benched this week yet, so won't know if I'll find the weight easier or the reps will increase. However, my deadlift and leg press are the heaviest I've ever gone, so am happy with those. These have increased significantly, too. I cannot fault 1-Andro at all for its strength increases. It's been awesome for this. However, I feel I received equally impressive boosts in power and strength from my two previous cycles.

Drive:

My focus is waning. Apart from my leg training day, all the others have not been good. I've seemed disinterested and no matter how much I try and rally myself, I just couldn't seem to care less and end up going through the motions. For example, arms this week started well - my CG press was still at its heaviest but had dropped by two reps - but then faded. I didn't have the constant energy and power that I had the week before. And by the time I got to biceps, I was tired and really wanted to rush through the workout so I could get home. I know we all have the 'bad day at the office' training sessions from time to time when it's just not going to work, but I rarely ever want to call it quits early on in a session. I'm not sure if I'm just growing despondent with the 1-Andro. I seem to have shot up in strength (and put on a few pounds) near the beginning of the cycle in a short space of time, therefore feel these latter gains are taking their time in appearing - if they plan on turning up at all. Yes, a minority of my lifts are up - and up significantly - but the majority of the lifts seem to have already peaked and settled. Without so much size with it. I find this frustrating as I'm into my fourth week and I feel I've already had the best out of the cycle. And if that's the case, despite good strength gains, I'm disappointed. Particularly regarding a gain in size. Now, before I give 1-Andro too much of a hard time, I may well experience a second wind over the next few weeks and gain a few more pounds in both weight and lifts. But in the meantime, with the gains seemingly reluctant to arrive, I feel demotivated as if I don't see for what I'm working so hard. I think my lack of drive is simply down to 'I'm working my ass off and this 1-Andro isn't holding up its end of the bargain'. Pretty daft, I know, as it's obviously giving me a huge boost in order to shift the weight I'm moving. However, I think the lack of size I'm gaining - and I'm still not looking much leaner/vascular than I was before starting - is the culprit behind my 'sulking' attitude and lack of focus/ hunger to train. After all, both previous cycles have seen me gain in strength and size pretty much all the way through. They, importantly, seemed to keep me engaged continuously throughout - every session was a distinct step forward, a definate progression. It wasn't a euphoric feeling, but a positive one nonetheless. However, I don't wish to 1-Andro bash and much of what I'm saying about previous cycles is bound to have a touch of 'looking through rose-tinted glasses' about it.

Recovery and endurance:

Still pretty faultless. I'm not as quick to recover as I was in the earlier stages of the cycle, but I think this is more to do with my lack of aggression and drive spurring me on rather than a physical effect.

Sides:

Acne is still as issue. Not as bad as it was, but still relentless and prominant. Hunger seems suppressed.

I'm over half way through now. I feel whatever's going to happen on this cycle now has already happened. I will continue for the whole six weeks, try and get my head right and be more positive to see if it yeilds any further gains in size and strength. I'm wanting the size increase to almost catch up with that of my strength. :D

Catch y'all later.

I did bench yesterday and my heaviest set was lousy. I just managed three reps. I was nearer six at the beginning of the cycle, but for some bizarre reason, the reps have been dropping one or two each week since. I was hoping to get a solid six reps on my heaviest set before the end of the cycle with possibly a failure rep at seven. I don't know whether this is due to some psychological thing or what, but it's definitely dropped. This goes for the recovery, too. My power and endurance doesn't seem as 'invincible' as it was earlier on, either. Again, not sure what's causing this.

Anyway, instead of running the cycle for six weeks, I'm going to run it for five and up the dosage to 1000mg ED for the last 10 days. I want to see if it'll give me that little bit more of a boost similar to what I experienced at the start. It probably won't make too much of a difference, but if the dose I'm on now isn't yielding any more gains, I've got nothing to lose. Fingers crossed.

Lastly, I've not mentioned much about libido in this log. Apart from a few indifferent days during the start, I've experienced no problems since (touch wood - no pun intended) and have been the usual horny old goat.

Hunger still seems down.

Week five

Firstly, I upped the dosage from 800mg ED to 1000mg ED for this fifth week. Secondly, I only managed to train once ( I know that's pretty poor, particularly on cycle) as I had a job interview to prepare/complete work for at the beginning of the week and, apart from a chest workout midweek, I felt pretty awful and feverish for the remainder. My mother raised me as one of those kids who if he wasn't ill enough to be dead, he wasn't ill enough to miss school. And that habit seems to have stuck as I never shy away or slack off simply due to 'sniffles' - especially from the gym. However, I knew something wasn't quite right so I kept up my calories, upped the dose (I felt under the weather before I upped the dose) and rested hoping I'd be back to my best for Monday and my last week of my cycle.

Weight:

Doesn't seem to be able to make up its mind. Apart from the initial 7lbs I added at the beginning of the cycle, my weight has yo-yoed week in, week out. For example, one week I was up by 4lbs, the following week down by 4lbs. And only last night I weighed an extra 7lbs. I was happy with that only to weigh myself again today and find I'm down by about 4lbs again. I don't know what this is all about. I get on the scales in nothing but my boxers so not to add an extra weight, but I assume the see-sawing of my weight is down to how much food and water I'm carrying around from that day. So, at present I'm still up overall by 7lbs, but no real 'solid' size gains over the last three weeks.

Strength:

As I had hoped, upping the dose by an extra 200mg ED to a total of 1000mg ED has given me a second wind at the end of this cycle. My CG bench has gone up by just over 20lbs and my heaviest deadlift and bench, although not up in weight, are up in reps. Despite going to failure, these extra reps seem more manageable or 'easier'. I realise that sounds stupid considering I go to failure, but it's like you see in films like the Hulk: when the bad guy and the Green Goliath have their hands locked in a grapple, the bad guy is, say, pushing Hulk back. Hulk, therefore, gets angrier and stronger so pushes back harder. Then the bad guy gets a bit miffed by this so ups the ante again by pushing Hulk back even harder than before. Lastly, Hulk summons all his strength, drives back his opponent and emarges triumphant and almighty. Round of applause for ol' Hulky. Now I know this is an odd analogy, and an obvious sort of explanation of how most tend to approach lifting weights: the heavier the weight, the more power you need to muster and the harder you have to lift - hence 'psyching oneself up'. However, my strength on 1-Andro seems to be more 'definite' - it gives a feeling 'you will lift this'. Every time the weight got heavier, the more I seemed to lift it as if automatically. Despite low reps, I was still able to get the reps I wanted. Again, apologies for the bizarre and obscure explanation, but that's kind of how I feel when I've got a heavy barbell lowering toward my chest. I'm not sure if this feeling should be under strength or drive, but, although it's most likely to be a combination of the two, it seems more apt here.

Drive:

This also has had a new boost: more fired up for major lifts like bench and deads. Similar sort of unbeatable feeling with confident aggression as experienced at the start of the cycle.

Recovery and endurance:

This has also improved since upping the dose - I'd say back to how it was initially. Again, I don't know if it's a physical thing where the muscle recovers well between both sets and workouts or a combination of that and a confidence/determination and drive to get back and lift smash out another set.

Sides:

Considering I upped the dose, my acne seems to have, surprisingly, cleared up significantly. I'm still not 100% zit free, but my skin seems more 'back to normal' than at any other time on this cycle.

Hunger still suppressed. I find it hard - a real effort at times - to get my meals down me.

'Anti-sides':

Yes, I know this sounds a rather asinine section, but I thought I'd mention that a few injuries (more 'niggles', actually) have cleared up while on the 1-Andro. For example, my left bicep had something up with the tendons or ligaments on the inside of my elbow. I could barely do a dumbell bicep curl a while ago. I stopped the exercises that aggravated it (heavy pulldowns and barbell rows) so I know that must've helped give it time to heal to an extent, but I think the 1-Andro had some positive effect, too. There is no problem whatsoever now and I was curling heavier than ever. Guess I'll know for sure if the condition/pain creeps back after finishing the cycle. Also, swapping from dumbell press to bench press - particularly heavy benching ( heavy for me, anyway) - tends to give my shoulder a bit of jip, but the 1-Andro has helped me get through this disadvantage. It might be in my head, but I feel 1-Andro helped with recovery in more areas than just during workouts and muscle groups.

This is my last week and my 1-Andro runs out on Sunday or Monday. I'll begin my PCT the day after finishing up. I'll also write a brief round up of the cycle.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this all together, its very helpful. Could you keep it going during your PCT. I'd be interested in how your recovery goes coming off 1-Andro.

1-Andro overview.

I am starting my PCT today. Below is a summary of how I found the cycle.

Personally, this cycle was both great and disappointing, with the latter being the more prominent of the two. However, let me explain as it’s not so cut and dry.

1-Andro gave me significant strength gains. Actually, significant doesn’t seem an adequate enough word for it - it gave exceptional strength gains. For example, I added 3 plates a side for my leg press (+264lbs), two plates aside for my deadlift (+176lbs), and an extra plate each side for my bench press (+88lbs). And my other smaller lifts all benefited from good strength gains, too. Now some of these gains would’ve come about from muscle memory (some of the strength gains came from reacquainting myself with certain lifts, which, over a longer period than six weeks I believe I would’ve added an extra plate or two anyway), but the majority, hands down, came from the 1-Andro. Now you could argue that the strength gains are misleading because my rep ranges were all low (6 to 4 to failure), however, whichever way you want to look at it, the strength gains - regardless of rep range - were immense.

That is where 1-Andro peaked for me. Looking beyond strength, it was very disappointing as far as size gains go. In just under six weeks I added 7lbs. Not too bad, you might think. However, I added this in the first week or two. Now who cares when the weight goes on right? Well, I believe most PHs tend to take approximately two weeks to really get going. Therefore you can see my disappointment when I had such a glorious start only to find my weight stayed at +7lbs (and even fluctuated by 4lbs over the weeks) and didn’t climb any higher after two weeks despite the PH supposedly ‘kicking into top gear’. I credit the 1-Andro with adding some of the gains in the first two weeks (who knows, maybe it works more quickly in my system?), but I had also added more calories - particularly protein - and CEE into the cycle, which I feel would’ve been the main culprits behind the added weight. I thought that maybe the 1-Andro was melting away fat, but I appear to have put on a smidgen of fat during the cycle. Also, one of the reasons I may have not gained much size could be down to the rep range not being ideal for hypotrophy, but I think that's only an arguable influencing factor.

I feel I might have expected too much from 1-Andro. For example, like many newbies, my first ever cycle was foolishly with M1T, a stronger compound than 1-Andro. A steroid rather than a prohormone, in fact. My second cycle was H-drol stacked with 1-T cream. This cycle, therefore, had two compounds instead of just the one, and the H-drol was run at double the suggested dose. Both previous cycles gave tremendous gains in strength AND size. If I remember, I gained about 12lbs on M1T (although I cut the cycle short as I experienced the common lower-back pain side effect, and lost the majority of gains after a week of illness from a stomach bug upon returning from Africa) and around 30lbs - that is no exaggeration - from the H-drol and 1-T - while lowering my bf%. So going back to using just one compound, despite using a higher dose than suggested, was possibly unfair. I mean this in that maybe my body has gotten all it can get out of prohormones now- whether M1T or 1-Andro. Maybe the only thing that will give me further gains will be AAS? I didn’t think I’d gain another 30lbs with 1-Andro, by any means, but I was hoping for more than 7lbs. As for endurance and recovery, it was as good as to be expected when on performance-enhancing drugs. I didn’t feel 1-Andro was any better or worse for this than the compounds I used before.

I found it dose dependant, too. I got certain gains on 800mg ED and then they stopped. I upped the daily does to 1000mg where, again, it began delivering results (although mainly strength). Therefore, for the heavier guys, or those more experienced with PHs/AAS, I’d advise a much higher dose than the suggested 600mg ED. But then that starts to get expensive. For me, 1-Andro is not a PH for those who have run and made great gains with PHs before - particularly the stronger substances. However, it is a good option for newbies and those looking to veer away from methylated compounds and their common side effects. I feel 1-Andro, unless you’re a newbie, would be more effective in a stack.

Despite my grumblings, I think 1-Andro would be a perfect cycle for a first timer. It’s definitely a good compound if you’re looking to dip your toes into PH use, as an inexperienced system would lap up the gains (and I think size gains would be more forthcoming for a newbie, too) and, as I mentioned above, is significantly safer and easier to run than methyls.

Lastly, although being disappointed by the cycle, I have to look at it objectively, too. And in doing so, I have to accept what the facts and figures tell me: 1-Andro produced positive gains after nearly six weeks - both strength and size were up and better than before I started using it.

Last edited:
Today was my first day off 1-Andro. And yesterday was a low dose day as I only had 600mg left (low considering I was on 1000mg ED for the last 10 days). However, I managed to get five manageable reps on my heaviest set when benching tonight. That's better than when I was on. What's more, feeling confident, I added and extra 44lbs and squeezed out one final set of three reps (albeit a struggle). What is that all about?!! I'm not sure whether it was a psychological thing powering me through it, 'a good day at the office' or, more probable, the lasting effects of the 1-Andro. I'm assuming the latter, of course, but I thought the top end of its effects would be out of my system after a day off of it. I experienced something similar from previous cycles: strength and size increased just a little more for a week or so before slowly diminishing. I don't think it was the combination of my PCT as that only began today so couldn't have had that much of an immediate effect.

So, how long will 1-Andro remain active in my system now I'm off it?

I know I moaned about the lack of size gains, but these continuing strength gains are phenomenal. In future, I would definitely consider stacking this with a more anabolic compound. If the growth is anywhere near as impressive as the strength boost, that cycle would be sheer dynamite.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, the acne caused was only awful for about two-three weeks. I upped my pant.acid intake to 6g ED which seemed to knock the majority of it on the head. However, the supply I had of B5 quickly ran out at that high dose so I wasn't on it for the last week or two of the cycle. The acne stayed away, though. I don't know if its due to a 'build up' of B5 over the previous two weeks or that the acne was just my body getting 'used' to 1-Andro being in my system (I'm not entirely clear on how the body works regarding this, so apologies if this theory is an utterly flawed one).

I still have a few pimples - and did so in my last week or so - but it's not half as bad as it was in week two/three. I assume the acne was my body adjusting to the prohormone in my system, as the increased dose didn't make my acne any worse. In fact, it almost seemed to make the acne more stable or even slightly better. Bizarre, but welcome.

Any updates on the PCT?

I'm just coming up to the end of my second week of PCT.

Just to recap, this is my PCT:

Nolvadex
T-911 Testosterone support/booster
GHenerate
Creatine

I am currently running nolva at 40mg ED. I will lower that to 20mg for the next two weeks.

So far I've found my strength is still high. Some lifts are even still creeping up. I don't know whether that's down to the estrogen being blocked by the nolva, the supps. I'm on in my PCT or a combination of the two. I'll see how my performance changes - if it changes - when I lower the nolva.

With the exception of a few that have risen, all my lifts are still topping out at similar numbers as the heavier sets I was pushing on 1-Andro. The only change is that some have dropped by one or two reps. Recovery between sets - and workouts - is still pretty good.

Acne isn't bad now, but I still get the odd outbreaks of pimples - again, I assume it's just my body dealing with the reshuffling of hormones.

Size wise, I'm still looking pretty bulbous and muscular, particularly when pumped up. I'm not so much huge, but rather big-ish and full. I'm not sure of my weight, but I assume it's still the same as I've kept my diet the same as during the cycle. I shall weigh myself later and post it up next time.

At present, there hasn't been any severe drop off in size or strength. I am linterested to see how my training progresses when I've lowered the dose of nolva next week. However, with Xmas upon us, I might be finishing training after today and have a few days off over Xmas to rest and spend time with friends and family.

Do you think this would be a good addition to a cutting cycle? It seems from everything I've read that fat gain on this is nearly immpossible. I wonder though since it also seems to increase your appetite. Since you ran a pretty heavy dose I'd like your input.

Great for cutting. The increase in appetite is a result of accelerated lypolosis.

I found 1-Andro suppressed my hunger and didn't do a great deal for me regarding leaning out. Firstly, however, I should point out I was on a bulk so I was taking in an excess of calories (although the majority were clean) which could explain why I held the fat or even put a bit on (as I think I did on my lower abs).

And regarding appetite, I thought it suppressed it. Now I'm off, I find it a lot easier to eat all my meals. It might be that by training again unassisted by the hormone, I'm having to work harder (if that makes sense as I busted my ass when training 'on') therefore possibly working up more of an appetite. I really don't know the reason or the chemistry behind it.

For me, 1-Andro only gave phenomenal boosts in strength and wasn't very effective at burning fat or adding size. Which I found bizarre as I was running high doses. However, it seems I am the odd one out with this (and I think I covered why 1-Andro might not have been as effective for me as for others in my previous posts) as a lot of folks have said it's a great product for gaining or losing a few pounds. Based on my own use, I'd suggest using this only if you're a first timer to PHs or as part of a stack with something more anabolic. I guess you'll just have to try it for yourself. Good luck.

I found....For me, 1-Andro only gave phenomenal boosts in strength and wasn't very effective at burning fat or adding size. Which I found bizarre ..... as a lot of folks have said it's a great product for gaining or losing a few pounds.

Hey Mags, do you have links for people who got good mass gains from 1-Andro? Most of the posts I have seen have been similiar to yours in which they saw big strength gains but little in the way of mass gain. Thanks :thumb:

Hey Mags, do you have links for people who got good mass gains from 1-Andro? Most of the posts I have seen have been similiar to yours in which they saw big strength gains but little in the way of mass gain. Thanks :thumb:

I don't have any at hand, unfortunately, and I can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head. You're best bet is to look through the journal section, check Princes 1-Andro sticky (I think that has most of the links you're after) or simply use the forum search bar. That's pretty much what I did.

I think 1-Andro would give a first timer ample gains: the body will lap up the new hormone unlike a system that's been used to a concoction of hormones over the years.

As far as my PCT is going, though, I'm now down to 20mg Nolva each day (including all my other bits and pieces, of course).

I have not trained at all this week as the heavy snow here (heavy for us, anyway) has made getting to the gym a nightmare - even a gritter ended up in a ditch near mine. And as it's Christmas and I finished work last Friday, I thought I'd have a well-earned rest and catch up with friends and family etc. I don't know if I'll train between Christmas and New Year's, but I'll keep you up to date when I eventually get back to it.

Cheers.

Merry Christmas, guys.

Back