• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hcG---Detail Cycle Procedure--Prices--Timing

BasLandis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hcG, ive heard it all. use before, during, and after......... When is hcG best used?

Anyone have a detailed cycle procedure for a rookie?

Whats the going rate for test and tren in or around your areas?

Timing goes for all. part of the procedure, when to buy test/tren, same for hcG. Best time of time to take etc.

HCG usage

I would suggest you go down and read the perfect pct of 2009 listed just a few down from your post. It has some good advice to follow. Depending on your cycle it states that any cycle more than 6 weeks hcg should be used. From all the articles I have read it is much better to use hcg during your cycle as a preventitive from atrophy and to help aid in faster recovery. Thats the way I would do it. Then after all as has cleared start your pct.All the information you asked for is here in this site. Just dig a bit and you will find.

HCG is used to stimulate pituitary gland to produce testoterone levels. It keeps LH and FSH levels up which also controls sex drive, etc....If you were to take testosterone with-out it....your pituitary would recognize the incoming hormone and shut down its own production---you never want that to occur.

Back