Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Hulk Hogan signs with TNA!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

WWE legend Hulk Hogan has shocked the wrestling world by signing for rival promotion TNA.

Hogan - who made his name in the 80s and early 90s as the biggest star of Vince McMahon's firm - announced he has joined their biggest rival.
    The 56-year-old grappler last appeared in the WWE in 2006 but has been blighted by personal problems, including divorcing his wife Linda.
    Today's news marks a dramatic turnaround for the Hulkster, who last week admitted his marriage breakdown and various other issues saw him contemplate suicide earlier this year.
    TNA president Dixie Carter said: "Hulk Hogan is one of the world's top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling.
    "We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family. Our goal is to become the world's biggest professional wrestling company.
    "Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally."
    Hogan - who will make his debut on this week's TNA Impact! - said: "I'm thrilled to be jumping back into the world of professional wrestling.
    "My fans have been asking me to return to the business for many years on a full time basis, but the timing or the opportunity has never been right until now.
    "TNA Wrestling is a great company with an already excellent fan base, business and broadcast partner.
    "I firmly believe now is the time for some change at TNA as they are positioned to jump to the next level in their development and I'm here to work with Dixie to help make that a reality."
    The arrival of Hogan marks a watershed moment for TNA.
    He is by far the most recognizable figure in wrestling history and his acquisition will come as a huge surprise to WWE boss McMahon.
    Hogan, though, did tease an appearance in TNA a few years ago, when Jeff Jarrett left him bloodied and beaten as part of a Japanese press conference.
    Now he looks set for a dramatic new role - with an active part in the storylines.

Hulk Hogan to TNA Press Conference

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yep yep, one of the key players running the show sounds like.

Rep Points

Not surprised he's trying to make a comeback. Not so sure the fans like him so much anymore though.