• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplements

subina

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I am under sixteen years old, whey about 100-105 pounds about five one/two tall and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about supplements and where to get them? I am not a bodybuilder and do not wish to turn out to much like one, but I would like to look a little more fit (ie show some muscles maybe a six pack) and especially perform better in all my sports. Currently I compete internationally in squash, I am on the varsity wrestling team and play lacrosse. I wish to get some tips on supplements such as protein, multivitamins, pre/during workout supplements and every thing else. Please do not recommend anything that is unsafe for me(ie my age and weight) or that will make me gain weight (need stay make weight for wrestling) or bulk up so much i cant do cardio. Thanks!!

I went to gnc a few days ago and they recommended me accelerade, endurox r4 and as a multivitamin mega teen.

The accelerade has worked great, but not really any results with the endurox( I dont know if it works that fast.
Thanks again
PS I have used those supplements for about three weaks
PS also anything i should be taking like maybe fish oil?

You got ripped off with the pre and post workout drinks; a glass of chocolate milk could work for either. The multi is fine.

over the past weeks I Have found that the endurox has not been working well

do you know of any other post workout supplement quick to make not perishable that I can mix with water quickly?

Whey protein mixes very easily and is a good protein. No carbs though. You could mix in some gatorade powder. It's fairly cheap at Wal-mart. Just one option.

Protein

Yeah I do understand what protein is for in an athletes diet
It helps rebuild muscles in the body
Prevents one from becoming easily tired by producing stamina and energy.

Back