• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Junk Mail

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a way to stop receiving junk mail in your physical mailbox? I am always getting offers from Verizon, insurance companies and what not. Its just a waste of paper. Is there a way to make them stop sending you crap?? Just curious.

fill out a change of address for occupant maybe.

We have a problem here with the chinese restuarants and home improvement companies leaving fliers on the front gate or steps.

Gmail is really good for junk mail. It sends all junks to Spam box and you can delete them all at once with a click of button.

Is there a way to stop receiving junk mail in your physical mailbox? I am always getting offers from Verizon, insurance companies and what not. Its just a waste of paper. Is there a way to make them stop sending you crap?? Just curious.

write down "return to sender" on the front of the envelope and drop off in a public mailbox...then some one on their staff can go through the same inconvenience you did...kind a screws the UPS though, since they will send it back with receiving payment.

write down "return to sender" on the front of the envelope and drop off in a public mailbox...then some one on their staff can go through the same inconvenience you did...kind a screws the UPS though, since they will send it back with receiving payment.

Yeah lol!

Gmail is really good for junk mail. It sends all junks to Spam box and you can delete them all at once with a click of button.

I'm talking about real mail not electronic.

Stick the business reply envelope to a box and then fill that box with bricks.

Use it to wallpaper a room, then it won't go to waste....

Back