Weight during period

Rep Points

Weight during period

I have been told that when a woman gets her period it affects her weight. I want to know your thoughts about this, is this going to really affect my weight?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is what going to affect your weight? What kind of weight do you mean here - fat weight, muscle weight, or water weight?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

lol....yea we're waiting. Of course many women bloat and hold extra water. Thats temporary. Otherwise calories in vs caloris out for the weight I THINK you're most concerned with.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

Rep Points

I gain anything upto 6lb on the scale at that time of the month and it's quite visable sitting on my abbs

It used t drive me crazy these days it doesn't worry me because i know it's all just water and it disappear's as soon as that time of the month ends.

Actually i know it's kinda wierd but hey im a weird girl, but ive got the point where i like i like the fluctation when im cutting. it's like this crazy little suprise there is no point weighing that week because i know i can't tell shit from what the scale says so i have to wait abit longer before i can weigh so the drop tends to be kinda drastic in a good way.

Tbh it's tom atm for me i was 115lb before it hit, 118lb this morning but i've got about another 3-4days before i can truely see if i've lost some fat over the past few weeks. I was told once that your metabalism is slightly higher at that time the month, i don't know if it's true but it often seems that way as i seem to do some of my best cutting during it and i won't be suprised if my weight hits 112lb when the water finally vanish's.