• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unleashing the Kitty

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, so I used to have a journal titled Unleashing the Beast...but it's been awhile since I've seen the inside of a gym so I kinda think I'm more of a kitten right now than a beast lol.

I plan to start back tomorrow, I joined the YMCA here. I'm going to go Mon-Fri because of my schedule to start with.

Mon- Back
Tue- Chest
Wed- Legs
Thur- Shoulders
Fri- Arms

I don't have a set/rep/exercise routine set up yet, I'm just starting with what I think I'll enjoy and stick with for now.

If anyone has any ideas how to use the pool for cardio I'm open to suggestions lol.

Hope to get back in the groove and get to know everyone again!

Welcome back, Roc!

I've used the pool for sprints doing laps. Go full out one length, than easy going back. I wouldn't rely on it for all my cardio, but it was always a nice change of pace.

Thanks Pylon! How's it going btw, it's been a LONG time!

If anyone has any ideas how to use the pool for cardio I'm open to suggestions lol.
I heard this niffty new thing...it's called swimming!
:D

Hey Rocco! Long time! Good to see you back!

I heard this niffty new thing...it's called swimming!
:D

Hey Rocco! Long time! Good to see you back!

Lol, smartass!!! Just the way I remembered my friend Mike : ) Thanks...I'm hoping to stay this time, i really need the support and family right now. Alot has happened. How's things with you?

Lol, smartass!!! Just the way I remembered my friend Mike : ) Thanks...I'm hoping to stay this time, i really need the support and family right now. Alot has happened. How's things with you?
Am good, brotha! I'm in Afghanistan! So...durka, durka dude!
You doing ok?
You know we'll hold your feet to the fire as long as you want us to!

Ummm...what are you doing in Afgan? What's up buddy? And I'll really need ya'll to hold my feet under the fire lol. I had a heart attack about a month ago...hence my renewed interest in getting healthy!

working on my tan...dodging car bombs...you know the usual.

DAM! You ok? Stop eating pork!
You better? Cleared to abuse the iron?
I've got 40lbs to drop, so get crack-a-lackin and we'll get busy.

I had a heart attack about a month ago...hence my renewed interest in getting healthy!

That's quite an item to drop into conversation! I'd assume you're doing well if you are getting back to the gym. Glad you're still with us!

IML Gear Cream!
Alright, so I used to have a journal titled Unleashing the Beast...but it's been awhile since I've seen the inside of a gym so I kinda think I'm more of a kitten right now than a beast lol.

So you're saying you're a pussy? :hmmm:

:laugh:

I won't laugh at the heart attack thing, though. That's some scary stuff. Only a month out? Did you get clearance from the dr?

Rocco, welcome back my Friend!!! Glad all is ok now, please take care, GOD speed you Brother!!!

Rocco?

Back