• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Making protein shakes?

JohnnyO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whenever I mix whey protein with milk large dry undissolved clumps float at the top, no matter how much i heat it up or stir it. Am I doing something wrong, or does it always do that? I am using Monster Milk protein powder and I add 1 tsp creatine and 1 tsp glutamine.

PS am i supposed to be using water? does it make a difference?

I find pouring the powder in after the liquid into the cup generally allows it to stir better, leaving less clumps. If I am at home, I will also put some cellophane over the cup and shake it, wich normally does the trick. If you are really that turned off by the even the slightest degree of chunk, blending is normally a surefire way to absolve any clumpage. And if NONE of those work... well then, maybe god wants you to have clumps in your protein.

I'll try those tommorow when I make my shake. I've always poured the powder in first then the liquid but now that I think about it the opposite way sounds smarter...anyways thanks for the tips.

Back