• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to forum

bigsteel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, just joined here to get more info and share what I can. Back in the gym for about 9 months. At 5'-11", I went from a soft 212lbs. to a hard 182 in about 3 months. Then I turned focus onto mass gaining. Today I weigh in at 200lbs solid with a slightly concealed six pack. I love muscle memory. Trained hard in my teens and early twenties, but work and family got in the way of the iron. This time around I am on spot with my diet, which I believe to be just as important as my training. Looking to put on another 20lbs of solid muscle in the next 6 months.

Hey guys, just joined here to get more info and share what I can. Back in the gym for about 9 months. At 5'-11", I went from a soft 212lbs. to a hard 182 in about 3 months. Then I turned focus onto mass gaining. Today I weigh in at 200lbs solid with a slightly concealed six pack. I love muscle memory. Trained hard in my teens and early twenties, but work and family got in the way of the iron. This time around I am on spot with my diet, which I believe to be just as important as my training. Looking to put on another 20lbs of solid muscle in the next 6 months.

Keep it up Big Steel! Keep up the great work!

Back