• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tila Tequila naked

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tila Tequila naked and ranting in Ustream video about ex-boyfriend NFL star Shawne Merriman

BY Robert Dominguez
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, November 19th 2009, 3:44 PM

amd_tila2.jpg
TMZ.com
Tequila stripped naked and danced around in the nude in her Ustream video.

Was Tila on tequila? Or just in need of serious help?
Days after filing a $1.5 million lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend, NFL star Shawne Merriman, for battery and false imprisonment, reality show star Tila Tequila had a bizarre, off-the-wall meltdown Thursday on her live Ustream page.
According to TMZ.com, the petite model stripped naked, danced around in the nude and rambled on about a variety of subjects. Among those topics was Merriman, who she claims choked, shoved and humiliated her for her bisexuality during a heated argument in September.
At one point in the Webcast that reportedly lasted several hours, Tequila said that "People call me an attention whore ... or whatever ... but excuse me, I'm a grown a-- woman and I'm confident in myself ... I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing ... that's why I'm a lesbian ... I was born naked ... anybody who is against that is gay and in denial."
She reportedly also called Merriman, a linebacker for the San Diego Chargers, a "woman beater" and accused him of drug use.
Tequila, who previously starred on MTV's bisexual dating show "A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila," also said, "I am an angel ... because I am here to save the world with my army."
The model's lawyer told TMZ that the incident with Merriman may have "pushed her over the edge," and that he would be getting his client "help."

:deargodsparemyeyesfromthetackyhorror:

what? we don't have that smiley?

She is not attractive, she looks like the Geico Gecko

^^^ She isn't hot, and she has mental problems. Why does she fascinate people?

Different strokes.

^^^ She isn't hot, and she has mental problems. Why does she fascinate people?

Different strokes.

goes to show the power of the media I guess, take your clothes off on Myspace, add as many people as possible to your friends list, so that means all those people like you, gold!

hahah I have added a few 'models' I could care less about, maybe I should delete them so Im not helping to boost their careers....

but the media seems like they can do this to anyone, hype beast machine ftl

I've had about enough of this chick

I thought she'd already posed naked

:laugh:

Back