• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big Pharma & Swine Flu Vaccine Plan

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
The truth about swine flu: Rumsfeld profits, the masses are drugged

...the unethical failure of the media to note that flu--any flu--is relatively easily treated with non-Big Pharma drugs. Of course, that would mean Donald Rumsfeld would fail to get richer, and the American public would fail to be sheep led to the slaughter...

Please take his information seriously. Even reading it--even if you choose to drink the Big Pharma Kool Aid--will at least indicate to the corporate pigs, with their insatiable appetites for stealing our peace and ultimately our lives, that we will not be led easily to the slaughter by their selfish--and I use this word rarely--EVIL machinations.

hmmm, money the root of this evil?

The truth about swine flu: Rumsfeld profits, the masses are drugged

...the unethical failure of the media to note that flu--any flu--is relatively easily treated with non-Big Pharma drugs. Of course, that would mean Donald Rumsfeld would fail to get richer, and the American public would fail to be sheep led to the slaughter...

Please take his information seriously. Even reading it--even if you choose to drink the Big Pharma Kool Aid--will at least indicate to the corporate pigs, with their insatiable appetites for stealing our peace and ultimately our lives, that we will not be led easily to the slaughter by their selfish--and I use this word rarely--EVIL machinations.

Big Pharma does seem, evil. So powerful, and yet, the mainstream media rarely, if ever, mentions this and what they do.

hmmm, money the root of this evil?[/QUOTE]

i think instead of everyone arguing about who's right or who's wrong.maybe if everybody started raising hell about how politicions, get their money, for their campains or whatever.maybe they would actually,do their job. money, is the root of evil.

Back